PEOPLE & CALENDAR
- Bolkcom Named Publisher of B&C, Multichannel News. // Broadcasting & Cable;9/29/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 39, p8
Announces that Chuck Bolkcom was named group publisher of the Reed Television Group in September 2003. Responsibility facing Bolkcom in the company; Comments from Charlie Koones, executive vice president of Reed Business Information; Experience of Bolkcom in the field of television broadcasting.
- The Marriage of Print and Online: Making It Work. // Min's B2B;4/21/2008, Vol. 11 Issue 15, p4
The article discusses how to make both print and online media work together. Jeff Debalko, president of Reed's television and publishing group, said that the concepts of print and online must not be separated. Bill Stump, "Men's Health" vice president and brand editor, said that publications...
- Oliver Rejoins Reed TV Group. // Broadcasting & Cable;1/2/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 1, p5
The article reports on the appointment of Lawrence Oliver as vice president and general manager of Reed Television Group. He will report to Charlie Koones, president of the Variety Group. He is known for his management roles at various media publications and leadership in television trade...
- Stilson, Standage Join 'MCN' // Multichannel News;2/23/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p6
Reports on the naming of Janet Stilson as special projects editor of the Multichannel News and Kathy Standage as director of technology and advertising of the Reed Television Group as of February 2004. Job description of the new role of Stilson; Comments from Marianne Paskowski, vice president...
- Paskowski Promoted To Reed Television VP. // Multichannel News;1/26/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p4
Reports on the promotion of Marianne Paskowski to vice president of the editorial development of Reed Television Group, as of January 2004. Responsibilities; Her role as editor in chief of "Multichannel News."
- Oliver Takes New Role at 'MCN,' 'B&C' // Multichannel News;1/2/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p4
The article reports on the appointment of Lawrence Oliver as vice president and general manager at the Reed Television Group of Reed Business Information as of January 2, 2005. Oliver was a former vice president and group publisher of other RBI publications. "Variety" group president Charlie...
- Reed Television Group Restructures With Eye Toward Web. // Multichannel News;8/13/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 32, p48
The article reports that the Reed Television Group restructured the editorial line-up of its "Multichannel News" and "Broadcasting & Cable" magazines in the U.S. in 2007. The editorial restructuring of the magazines is aimed at increasing the publications' emphasis on the delivery of multimedia...
- B & C Tech Ad Sales Get Boost. // Broadcasting & Cable;2/23/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 8, p9
Reports on the recruitment of Kathy Standage by Reed Television Group as director of technology advertising. Responsibilities of Standage as technology advertising director; Previous positions held; Educational background.
- Reed TV Group Elevates Four. // Multichannel News;1/7/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p36
The article announces several appointments involving executives of Reed Television Group company including Louis Hillelson as associate publisher of "Multichannel News" and "Broadcasting & Cable" journals, Michael Farina as technology advertising director and Katie Rosa as regional sales manager.