NEW CONTRACT SCOREBOARD
- School Support Services teaches kids about nutrition. Walkup, Carolyn // Nation's Restaurant News;8/18/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 33, p70
Provides corporate background on the food service management provider Aramark School Support Service in the U.S. Estimates on the number of school districts contracting with Aramark; Overview on the nutrition awareness program of the company; Projected business growth.
- Aramark plays role in helping police in Utah manhunt. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/22/98, Vol. 32 Issue 25, p23
Reports that foodservice provider Aramark School Support Services helped feed law enforcement officers who came to Utah to look for suspects in the killing of a police officer in Cortez, Colorado. Manhunt for suspects that resulted in evacuation of residents in Bluff, Utah; Estimated number of...
- Strong Vegan Influence at Portland State Univ.: Changing Student Drives Menu. // FoodService Director;07/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p5
Highlights the revamping of food services at Smith Memorial Center's food court at Portland State University in Oregon. Food that will be emphasized in the next few years; Goal of creating a more organic approach; Role of ARAMARK in the revamping.
- Setting the mood for food. // FoodService Director;9/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p16
Reports on the efforts of Aramark School Support Services to provide new concepts for school cafeterias in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Information on several concepts that are segmented for school type; Percentage of students who are not regular user of school cafeterias according to a 2004...
- Do Carts Wheel? Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;9/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p53
Focuses on the use of beverage carts by several foodservices in the U.S. in 2004. Objectives of Sodexho's Retail Brand Group regarding its CafÃ© A La Carte program according to Husein Kitabwalla, vice president of retail brand development; Introduction of the Tea Shakers scheme by Sodexho;...
- Aramark School Support Services. Lang, Joan // Nation's Restaurant News;5/9/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 19, p88
Features Aramark School Support Services, recipient of the 2005 MenuMasters Best On-Site Operator Menu award. Headquarters in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Number of locations; Signature dishes; Menu developers; Use of research and creativity which made 12 Spot/U.B.U. Lounge rise to the challenge...
- NEW CONTRACT SCOREBOARD. // FoodService Director;5/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p16
Presents an update on contracts secured by several foodservice operators in the U.S. as of May 2005. Compass Group; Sodexho; Aramark.
- Compass lands a big one. // Food Management;Feb2002, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p9
Reports the contract made by Compass Group with Chevron Texaco Corp. to provide catering and facility management services in the U.S. Terms in the contract; Projected yield of the contract in the first year; Cost analysis of the contract.
- WITH NEW FOODBUY VENTURE: Compass outsources buying. // FoodService Director;9/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p28
Reports that Compass Group has outsourced foodservice purchasing for its North American operating units with Foodbuy LLC. Goals in the endeavor; Factor that led to the initiative; Vision of Compass.