- Early Bets on PacSun's Chain: Older Crowd. Bellantonio, Jennifer // Orange County Business Journal;6/27/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 26, p3
Reports on the secrecy of Pacific Sunwear of California Inc. about its plans for a new chain of stores set to be unveiled later this year in Anaheim, California. Popularity of the retailer for its PacSun stores, which target 12- to 18-year-olds with surf clothes; Speculation that the new chain...
- Pacific Sunwear sees steady growth in online sales. Deemer // Orange County Business Journal;12/06/99, Vol. 22 Issue 49, p19
Focuses on casual-wear retailer Pacific Sunwear of California Inc.'s Internet operations in the United States. Total sales; Advantages of establishing an online presence; Pacific's plans in using its online presence in its expansion efforts.
- Pacific Sunwear Eyes 1,000 Stores As Earnings Spark Growth Plans. Ellis, Kristi // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/25/2000, Vol. 179 Issue 102, p10
Reports on expansion plans of retailer, Pacific Sunwear of California. Earnings growth of the company; Estimated additional stores; Comments of Greg Weaver, chairman of Pacific Sunwear, on the significant growth opportunities for the company; Financial performance for the first quarter ending...
- TAKING STOCK: THE BOTTOM LINE ON THE SHOE BIZ. Salamon, Lindsay E.; Casabona, Liza // FN: Footwear News;8/27/2007, Vol. 63 Issue 33, p34
The section offers news briefs related to the footwear industry. Pacific Sunwear of California Inc. reported a net loss of $10.5 million, or 15 cents a diluted share, for the second quarter ended August 4, 2007. Nike Inc. won a judgment of 350,000 yuan in a Shanghai court against three entities...
- SOFT LINES. // Chain Store Age;Oct2005, Vol. 81 Issue 10, p20
Presents an update on chain stores in the U.S. as of October 2005. Retail format to be introduced by Pacific Sunwear of California; Television broadcasting of "The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show"; Launch of women's activewear stores by Finish Line Inc.
- US: Pacific Sunwear extends deal on predictive tool. Barrie, Leonie // Aroq - Just-Style.com (Global News);6/7/2013, p6
The article offers information on action sports retailer Pacific Sunwear of California and their use of a predictive analytic solution software from First Insight for product selection and pricing.
- Weak Women's Sales Leave PacSun At Loss. STEIGRAD, ALEXANDRA // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/16/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 54, p7
The article presents information on the dismal business and declined sales of Pacific Sunwear of California Inc. in its fourth quarter in 2010. It states that the retailer that projected larger than expected loss in its first quarter of 2011 would shutter between 30 and 50 stores and reduce its...
- GIRL POWER. Bellantonio, Jennifer // Orange County Business Journal;8/18/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 33, p1
Features Anaheim-based clothing retailer Pacific Sunwear California Inc. Emphasis of the company in catering to sportswear and casual wear for girls; Market value of the company; Management structure; Expansion plans; Number of stores operated; Clothing lines and brands sold in its stores.
- Reversal of Fortune. Haeberle, Matthew // Chain Store Age;Jul2003, Vol. 79 Issue 7, p32
Reports on the financial performance of retail clothing company Pacific Sunwear of California Inc. Total sales of the company for the week ended May 3, 2003; Marketing changes implemented by the company; Overview of the marketing concept added by the company targeting 16-24 year old customers. ...