- DERMATOLOGY. // SciTech Book News;Sep2004, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p120
Lists books about dermatology published as of September 2004. "Blueprints Dermatology," by Rebecca Campen; "Skin Disease: A Message From the Soul, a Treatise From a Jungian Perspective of Psychosomatic Dermatology," by Anne Maguire; "Urticaria and Angioedema," edited by W. Greaves and Allen Kaplan.
- Clinical book reviews. Tofield, Chris // New Zealand Doctor;9/7/2005, p21
Reviews several books about clinical medicine. "Blueprints: Urology," by S. Zaslau; "Blueprints: Dermatology," by R. B. Campen; Blueprints Q&A Step 3: Surgery," by E. W. Nelson.
- Medicine (Book). Parker, Steve // Children's Digest;Apr/May2002, Vol. 52 Issue 3, p28
Presents information on the book 'Medicine,' by Steve Parker.
- WHERE HEALING DWELLS THE IMPORTANCE OF SACRED SPACE. Cohen, Kenneth // Alternative Therapies in Health & Medicine;Jul/Aug2003, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p68
Presents an excerpt from the book 'Honoring the Medicine: The Essential Guide to Native American Healing.'
- Further Reading. Sieling, Peter // Folk Medicine;2003, p41
The section presents a list of books related to folk medicine.
- Medicine (Book). Bobick, James E. // Library Journal;3/15/1979, Vol. 104 Issue 6, p743
Reviews the book 'Medicine: An illustrated history,' by Albert S. Lyons, M.D. and R. Joseph Petrucelli, II, M.D.
- Some new titles. // British Medical Journal;10/18/1980, Vol. 281 Issue 6247, p1063
Presents several books on medicine. Includes 'Research Monograph 2,' by T.S. Pensabene; 'Sorbents and their Clinical Applications,' by Ed Carmelo Giordano; 'Textbook of Pediatric Dentistry,' by Ed Raymond, L. Braham and Merle E. Morris.
- Some new titles. // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);6/30/1984, Vol. 288 Issue 6435, p1991
Lists several books related to medicine. 'Drug, Set, and Setting: The Basis for Controlled Intoxicant Use,' by Norman E. Zinberg; 'Anaesthesia,' by Z. Lett; 'Atlas of Human Cross-Sectional Anatomy,' by Donald R. Cahill and Matthew J. Orland.
- Some new titles. // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);9/22/1984, Vol. 289 Issue 6447, p759
Lists several books related to medicine. 'Medical Laboratory Haematology,' by Roger Hall and Robert G. Malia; 'Major Issues in Critical Care Medicine,' edited by Joseph E. Parrillo and Stephen M. Ayres; 'Internal Medicine: a Graded System of Revision,' by Clive I. Sinoff.