- rescue mission. Rice, Lynette // Entertainment Weekly;9/13/2002, Issue 671/672, p106
Provides information on the plot and cast of the television program 'The Agency.'
- TELEVISION REVIEW. Gallo, Phil // Daily Variety;10/2/2001, Vol. 273 Issue 22, p11
Reviews the television series 'The Agency' aired over CBS network.
- HDTV. // Multichannel News;8/2/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 31, p34
Lists the national high definition television programs for August 2004 in the U.S. "Unwritten Law"; "Front Row Seat"; "Lance Armstrong."
- HDTV IN JANUARY. // Multichannel News;1/17/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p40
Presents a chart of the top television programs included in the high definition television programming in the U.S. for January 2005. "Giant Claw"; "Eye for an Eye"; "Smallville."
- the agency. Rice, Lynette // Entertainment Weekly;9/7/2001, Issue 612/613, p96
Previews the television program 'The Agency,' directed by Wolfgang Petersen and starring Gil Bellows.
- The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency. Stack, Tim // Entertainment Weekly;1/23/2009, Issue 1031, p41
The article previews the 2009 season of the television program "The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency" which will premiere on March 29, 2009.
- Sophomore slump hits two skeins. Kissell, Rick // Variety;10/7/2002, Vol. 388 Issue 8, p20
Assesses the second season of the television programs 'Scrubs' and 'The Agency' in October 2002. Changes in the time slot of 'Scrubs'; Viewership of 'The Agency,' in its first season; Goals of the television programs.
- LAMPOON 'EYE' WIDENS VIEW. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;11/22/2004, Vol. 285 Issue 37, p23
Reports on Atlas Worldwide's clearance of close to 70% percent of the U.S. television market for the National Lampoon-produced courtroom satire "Eye for an Eye".
- The Max Factor. Leonard, Jphn // New York;9/24/2001, Vol. 34 Issue 36, p54
Reviews several television programs in the United States. 'The Education of Max Bickford,' starring Richard Dreyfuss; 'Citizen Baines,' starring James Cromwell; 'The Agency,' starring Gil Bellows.