- Top international boxoffice. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;2/3/2004, Vol. 382 Issue 21, p71
This article presents tabular information on performance of various motion pictures in several countries in terms of collections from ticket sales. In Japan, the film leading in collections is "The Last Samurai," followed by "Finding Nemo." In Germany, the leading films are "Mona Lisa Smile" and...
- Mona Lisa Smile (Film). // Daily Variety;12/10/2003, Vol. 281 Issue 47, p6
Reviews the book "Mona Lisa Smile," directed by Mike Newell and starring Julia Roberts.
- School for scandal. Kermode, Mark // New Statesman;3/15/2004, Vol. 133 Issue 4679, p46
Reviews the motion pictures 'Mona Lisa Smile' and 'The Principles of Lust.'
- Newell: 'Smiles' on feminism in the '50s. Saroyan, Strawberry // Daily Variety;12/19/2003, Vol. 281 Issue 54, pA15
Features Mike Newell, director of the motion picture "Mona Lisa Smile," starring Julia Roberts. Story about old-style feminism versus the marriage market; Newell's personal and career background; Directorial craft that is suited to different genres.
- MOVIES. // Scholastic News -- Edition 3;1/5/2004, Vol. 60 Issue 12, p2
Reports on the opening of the animated movie "Finding Nemo" in the U.S. on May 30, 2003.
- 2003 The Year In Box Office. // Entertainment Weekly;3/5/2004, Issue 754, p42
Presents a list of movies in the 2003 The Year in Box Office, including "Finding Nemo" and "Bad Boys II."
- One Crazy Summer. Rich, Joshua // Entertainment Weekly;7/18/2003, Issue 719, p12
Reports on the box-office performance of several motion pictures shown during the summer of 2003 in the U.S., including "Finding Nemo."
- FINDING NEMO. Kiffel, Jamie // National Geographic Kids;May2003, Issue 330, p22
Provides information on the motion picture 'Finding Nemo.' Characters of the movie.
- 'NEMO IS PRIMO AGAIN. Diorio, Carl // Daily Variety;6/16/2003, Vol. 279 Issue 49, p1
Reports on the top box-office position earned by the motion picture 'Finding Nemo' for the week prior to June 16, 2003 in the U.S. Estimated worth of the box-office earnings of the movie for the said period; Poor results provided by 'Hollywood Homicide'; Other movies in the top ten list.