NEW CONTRACT SCOREBOARD
- GLOBETROTTING! Buzalka, Mike // Food Management;Oct2005, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p46
The article reports that for the largest three contractors London-based Compass Group PLC, Paris-based Sodexho Alliance SA and Philadelphia-based Aramark Corp., the competition is worldwide but the U.S. remains the most strategic market opportunity. At Compass, the proportion of total revenues...
- NEW CONTRACT SCOREBOARD. // FoodService Director;1/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p16
Presents updates on the accounts held by several foodservice contractors in the U.S. as of January 15, 2005. Compass Group; Aramark; Host America.
- NEW CONTRACT SCOREBOARD. // FoodService Director;10/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p16
Presents a contract scoreboard of foodservice contractors in the U.S. as of October 15, 2004. Compass Group; Aramark; Sodexho.
- NEW CONTRACT SCOREBOARD. // FoodService Director;7/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p22
Presents a list of foodservice contractors in the U.S. and the establishments they serve. Compass Group; Sodexho; Culinart; Aramark; HDS Services.
- NEW CONTRACT SCOREBOARD. // FoodService Director;5/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p16
Presents an update on contracts secured by several foodservice operators in the U.S. as of May 2005. Compass Group; Sodexho; Aramark.
- Sophisticated Selling. Holaday, Susan // FoodService Director;11/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p42
The author discusses the benefits offered by contractor brand name for building a loyal customer base among foodservice contractors in the U.S. Compass Group has responded to that challenge by working with talented chefs from the restaurant business to create customer-pleasing concepts such as...
- Cost Foodservice Industry Profile: Germany. // Cost Foodservice Industry Profile: Germany;Aug2009, p1
Presents a profile of the Cost Foodservice industry in Germany. Executive summary of the industry; Market overview; Market value; Market segmentation; Competitive landscape; Leading companies in the industry; Market forecasts; Demographics; Further reading.
- The "Big Three" and the Year That Was. Buzalka, Mike // Food Management;Jan2007, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p14
The article reports on the revenues of the three U.S. food service companies including Compass Group PLC, Aramark Corp., and Sodexho Inc. Based on the preliminary earnings report of 2006, Compass Group has an $8 billion revenues, with 9.5 percent organic growth increase from 2005. Aramark Corp....
- Tlie Other Side of the Service Equation. Lawn, John // Food Management;Feb2009, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p6
The article presents the author's views on non-food services provided by foodservice companies. According to the author, foodservice directors' responsibilities now also include environmental services, healthcare, and education. The author says that growth through acquisition of smaller...