- Accenting Success. // Broadcasting & Cable;Nov2002 Supplement, Vol. 132 Issue 45, p20
Discusses the marketing and promotion efforts undertaken by U.S. cable television network Home Box Office (HBO) as of November 2002. Arrangements for the world premiere screening of motion picture 'Band of Brothers'; Campaign programs undertaken during 1980s and 1990s; Publicity programs for...
- Set-top initiative launches. McClintock, Pamela // Daily Variety;10/11/2001, Vol. 273 Issue 29, p14
Reports the campaign of cable television networks to promote sales of digital set-top boxes in the United States. Allowance of customers to lease boxes from local cabler; Comments on the initiative; Scope of the campaign.
- Pulling Out the Stops. Haley, Kathy // Broadcasting & Cable;11/25/2002, Vol. 132 Issue 48, p4A
Forecasts on the expected promotion of local advertisements sales in the U.S. cable industry in 2003. Information about various television programs, events, campaigns and mall tours to promote local advertisement sales; Benefits of these promotions for cable operators; Information about...
- Custom Campaigns On the Rise. // Broadcasting & Cable;11/25/2002, Vol. 132 Issue 48, p6A
Reports on the multi-market promotions by cable television companies to increase their advertisement sale business in the U.S. Information about the custom campaigns of various cable television companies; Reorganization of affiliate advertisement sales efforts of some cable companies; Benefits...
- Comic pair bring irreverent touch to MTV's Asia sell. // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;2/21/2003, p4
Reports on the brand campaign launched by cable television network MTV Asia in Asia. Features of the campaign; Agency that created and developed the campaign; Number of television spots in the campaign.
- IFC's 'Influence' Takes Multimedia Hold. Applebaum, Simon // Multichannel News;4/14/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 15, p12
Reports the launching of promotional campaigns by Independent Film Channel in New York City. Motion picture titles of the theatrical release; Expansion of the customer base; Extension of the outdoor campaign.
- TBS Budgets $70M to Reach `Guys'. Forkan, Jim // Multichannel News;04/10/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 15, p38
Reports on the TBS SuperStation cable television network's $70 million print and television advertising campaign in the United States. Target markets of the campaign; Tagline of the advertisements; TBS' strategy to differentiate itself from other networks.
- Weather to Affils: Here Comes The Sun. Forkan, Jim // Multichannel News;5/6/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 18, p38
Reports the campaign of The Weather Channel for sun-safety education in the U.S. Cable affiliates to the cause-related marketing initiative; Incorporation of ultraviolet index into the on-air and online content; Effort to raise public awareness about the harmful effects of overexposure to the...
- Animal Planet Launches Major Ad Campaign. Hogan, Monica // Multichannel News;02/19/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p49
Reports on United States-based cable television network Animal Planet's launch of an advertising campaign as of February 19, 2001. Details of the advertising campaign; Television advertisements included in the campaign.