NEW CONTRACT SCOREBOARD
- NEW CONTRACT SCOREBOARD. // FoodService Director;6/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p16
Focuses on the food service contracts secured by U.S. food services companies as of June 15, 2004. Compass Group; Sodexho; Guest Services Inc.; HDS Services; CulinArt; Aramark.
- NEW CONTRACT SCOREBOARD. // FoodService Director;4/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p12
Lists companies contracted to provide food service to schools, hospitals, companies and other facilities in the U.S. ARAMARK; Compass Group; Kosch Foodservice Group; Sodexho; HDS Services.
- NEW CONTRACT SCOREBOARD. // FoodService Director;8/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p18
Presents a list of several contractors in the food service sector in the U.S. Compass Group; Brock & Company; Aramark.
- Briefs. // Food Management;Dec98, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p12
Presents food management-related news briefs in the United States as of December 1998. Plan of the University of Arizona to renovate its Memorial Student Union; Winners of the 1998 Mind to Menu Visionary Awards; List of accounts that HDS Services has secured.
- IN B&I: Taste & speed dominate 'hip' meal programs. // FoodService Director;9/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p52
Reports on the various food programs devised by food service operators in the United States as of September 2001. Establishment of the Outtakes...quick cuisine unit of Compass Group in Florida; Strategy of HDS Services in promoting sandwiches; Menu offered by Lackmann Culinary Services.
- NEW CONTRACT SCOREBOARD. // FoodService Director;1/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p16
Presents updates on the accounts held by several foodservice contractors in the U.S. as of January 15, 2005. Compass Group; Aramark; Host America.
- NEW CONTRACT SCOREBOARD. // FoodService Director;10/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p16
Presents a contract scoreboard of foodservice contractors in the U.S. as of October 15, 2004. Compass Group; Aramark; Sodexho.
- GLOBETROTTING! Buzalka, Mike // Food Management;Oct2005, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p46
The article reports that for the largest three contractors London-based Compass Group PLC, Paris-based Sodexho Alliance SA and Philadelphia-based Aramark Corp., the competition is worldwide but the U.S. remains the most strategic market opportunity. At Compass, the proportion of total revenues...
- Balancing Art & Commerce At CulinArt. Buzalka, Mike // Food Management;Sep2003, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p48
Focuses on the food service operation of CulinArt Inc. in the U.S. Opportunity of the company to be in the Brooklyn Museum Art; Total revenue earned in 2003; Details of the marketing strategy applied. INSETS: A Jewel In the Culinary Crown;Cashless Payment.