Publication of the Month From the ABMA
- They've Got Clout in D.C. Elvin, John // Insight on the News;01/11/99, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p34
Focuses on a survey on the nation's top 25 pressure groups conducted by `Fortune' magazine together with Democrat Mark Mellman in the United States. Organizations included in the top 25 list; Group rankings; Efficiency of the publication.
- Association Publishing Evolves. Casteuble, Tracy // Association Management;Oct98, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p49
No abstract available.
- Editorial Board. // Advances in the History of Rhetoric;2011, Vol. 14 Issue 2, pebi
A list of the names of the members of the editorial board of "Advances in the History of Rhetoric," the annual publication of the American Society for the History of Rhetoric, is presented.
- Forward. Maurrasse, David J. // Journal of Higher Education Outreach & Engagement;2013, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p1
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses topic within the issue of the journal related to anchor institutions in the U.S.
- Universities as Anchor Institutions. Birch, Eugenie; Perry, David C.; Louis Taylor Jr, Henry // Journal of Higher Education Outreach & Engagement;2013, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p7
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses topic within the issue of the journal related to universities as anchor institutions in the U.S.
- Enhance your magazine's financial picture. Townsend, Holly // Association Management;Jul97, Vol. 49 Issue 7, p51
Presents information to help publishers of association magazines improve the financial performance of their magazines. Factors behind success of three association magazines; Comments from John Gormley, communications director for Texas Nurses Association; Details of study of association...
- This Should Be Your Year! Rawson, Randy // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Jun2004 Supplement, Vol. 76, p2
Discusses the benefits of being a member of the American Boiler Manufacturers Association in the U.S. Access to information and updates on the industry; Role as a medium of social and political advocacy; Information on the revision of the mission statement of the association in 2004.
- HPAC Info-dex 4. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Jun2004, Vol. 76 Issue 6, p163
Presents a list of public and commercial associations serving the engineered mechanical systems industry in the U.S. Air-Conditioning & Refrigeration Institute; American Boilers Manufacturers Association; National Ground Water Association.
- PHN Section focuses on public health nursing terminology. Krisberg, Kim // Nation's Health;Oct2003, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p12
Focuses on the effort of the Public Health Nursing Section of the American Public Health Association to create standardized terminology that is specific to the profession, as of October 1, 2003. Purpose of the move; Significance of uniform technology for public health nursing; Examples of...