- TIVO RALLY. // Broadcasting & Cable;2/28/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 9, p8
Presents information on the stock performance of TiVo Inc. in February 2005.
- FINANCIAL WRAP-UP. // Broadcasting & Cable;06/12/2000, Vol. 130 Issue 25, p12
Presents data on United States broadcasting and cable stocks, during the week of June 5-9, 2000. Winners and losers; Stock indexes.
- Financial wrap-up. // Broadcasting & Cable;11/08/99, Vol. 129 Issue 46, p16
Presents charts and graphs showing the performance of broadcasting and cable-related stocks in the United States, for the week ending November 5, 1999. Major price gainers and losers; Performance of stock indexes.
- SHOWBIZ STOCKS Thursday May 27, 2004. // Daily Variety;5/28/2004, Vol. 283 Issue 39, p5
Lists prices of entertainment company stocks on May 27, 2004. Walt Disney Co.; TiVo Inc.; Vivendi Universal; Stock market indexes.
- Put this call on hold. Mehta, Stephanie N. // Fortune;5/26/2003, Vol. 147 Issue 10, p162
Focuses on issues related to investment in the telecommunication sector in the U.S., as of May 26, 2003. Surge in the prices of stocks in the sector since mid-April 2003; Increase in the Bloomberg U.S. Telecommunication Services index by 9.5% since tax day; Uncertainty in the industry.
- TELECOM CORPORATE. // Telecom Asia;May2006, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p36
The article presents news briefs pertaining to the telecommunications industry in Asia as of May 2006. It presents the Asia telecom transactions index which includes AT&T's acquisition of BellSouth. The TA30 Telecom Stock Index for the period March 15 to April 13, 2006 is also presented. The...
- RCR's wireless stockwatch. // RCR;09/06/99, Vol. 18 Issue 36, p24
Presents share prices of wireless companies and subsidiaries based in the United States, at the close of trading on September 1, 1999. Performance of stock indices; Major dollar gainer; Major percentage gainer.
- Further Gains For PSI, Medium Term. // Emerging Markets Monitor;9/13/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 22, p4
Deals with the performance of various stocks in the Philippines as of September 10, 2004. Performance of the stock index during the period; Gains reported by some telecommunications stocks during the period; Impact of the re-election of President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo on the stock index.
- SHOWBIZ STOCKS Friday, July 1, 2005. // Daily Variety;7/5/2005, Vol. 288 Issue 1, p4
Presents a chart depicting the stock indexes of motion picture and telecommunication companies in the U.S. as of July 1, 2005.