PEOPLE & CALENDAR
- Cable sees answer in better marketing. Atkinson, Claire; Kerwin, Ann Marie // Advertising Age;7/26/2004, Vol. 75 Issue 30, p23
Focuses on issues discussed during the 2004 Cable and Telecommunications Association for Marketing conference in Boston, Massachusetts. Products that contribute to confusion among consumers; Significance of satellite services to the cable industry; Concern raised by Donny Deutsch, CEO of...
- DATEBOOK. // Broadcasting & Cable;4/3/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 14, p28
Presents a calendar of events in the cable and television industry in the U.S. in April 2006. North American Broadcasters Association' 2006 Annual General Meeting & Conference; Cellular Telecommunications and Internet Association Wireless 2006; International Radio & Television Society...
- NATPE Tiers Entry Fees. Albiniak, Paige // Broadcasting & Cable;11/10/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 45, p21
Presents information on the upcoming U.S. National Association of Television Program Executives 2004. Admission levels; Primary objective of the event; Information on a session titled "Loose Cannons: The Sat What They Mean and Mean What They Say."
- Western Show Rides Off Into the Sunset. // Television Week;12/1/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 48, p6
Discusses the last Western Show of the U.S. cable television industry in 2003. Reasons behind the decision to terminate the trade show; Contributions of the California Cable and Telecommunications Association to the success of the show.
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;11/2/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 41, p12
A calendar of events related to the television broadcasting industry of the U.S. is presented which includes the New York Women in Communications 2009 Student Communications Career Conference, the National Cable & Telecommunications Associations 2009 State Leadership Conference, the Minnesota...
- B&C WEEK. Lasswell, Mark // Broadcasting & Cable;1/10/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 2, p5
Presents information on conferences and programs related to cable television broadcasting and telecommunication in the U.S. as of January 2005. Citigroup Smith Barney's 15th annual media, entertainment, and telecommunication conference; Conference on emerging technologies hosted by the Cable...
- Industry Should Show Its Support for NATPE. // Television Week;1/22/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p12
This article argues that the U.S. television broadcasting industry should show its support for the National Association of Television Program Executives (NATPE) in 2007. NATPE President Rick Feldman and his crew deserve kudos for continuing to create a forum that facilitates transactions and...
- PEOPLE & CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;4/15/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 15, p34
Presents updates related to the television industry in the U.S. as of April 2002. Identification of various appointments and promotions of executives in various television networks; Details on various conventions on television broadcasting; Information on the exhibitions related to the...
- THE AGENDA. // Broadcasting & Cable;1/19/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 3, p17
Presents a list of activities of the National Association of Television Program Executives 2004 Conference & Exhibition in the U.S. Exhibition & Hospital Suites; Pitch Pit Sigh-Up; The Chat Room.