- BRIEFS. // Cable World (10427228);
Presents news briefs on cable and telecommunication companies in the U.S. as of November 25, 2002. Resignation of Marc Osgoode from the National Cable and Telecommunications Association; Lawsuit filed by Comcast Communications against Liberty Media subsidiary Starz Encore; Court approval sought...
- MARKETS. // Multichannel News;2/6/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p27
Presents data and statistics related to the cable television industry in the U.S. Investment rating of Cablevision Systems Corp., according to Oppenheimer & Co.; Positive stocks performance of Adelphia Communications Corp. and Broadcom Corp.; Decline in the stocks of Juniper Networks Inc. and...
- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Multichannel News;7/5/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 27, p28
Presents updates on the performance of stocks in the cable TV programming industry in the U.S. as of July 2004. Gains of Telewest Communications PLC; Losses of Blonder Tongue; Closing price of Adelphia Communications Corp.
- Q3 Results at No. 1 Operator Send Cable Stocks Tumbling. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;10/29/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 43, p3
The article reports on the cable operators stock survey as the lowest point since 2002 in the U.S. Time Warner Cable which is scheduled to release earnings on November 7, 2007 has encountered a problem in integrating the acquired systems from Adelphia Communications. Moreover, Time Warner Inc....
- Cable Systems Top 100 Systems Directory. // Multichannel News;2/16/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p8A
Presents information on the systems directory of the top cable companies in the U.S. Comcast Cable, Eastern Division owned by Comcast Cable Communications; Cablevision Greater New York owned by Cablevision; Adelphia Northeast Region owned by Adelphia Communications Inc.
- Hurricane Isabel Takes Its Toll On Virginia Cable Systems. Neel, K. C. // Cable World (10427228);9/29/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 36, p10
Reports on the damages caused by Hurricane Isabel on Virginia cable systems. Preparations made by Cox Communications and Adelphia Communications for Hurricane Isabel; Percentage of Comcast customers in Redmond, Virginia that lost their cable services due to the hurricane; Information on how the...
- CARVING UP CABLE. Learmonth, Michael // Daily Variety;9/28/2004, Vol. 284 Issue 60, p1
Reports on Comcast Cable Communications Inc. and Time Warner Inc.'s plans to make a joint bid for Adelphia Communications Corp.'s cable television holdings in the U.S. Potential impact of a deal on Comcast and Time's lead over their cable competitors; Comcast's plans to unwind its stake in...
- Systems Directory. // Broadcasting & Cable;2/23/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 8, p8A
Presents a directory of cable television companies in the U.S. as of February 2004. Comcast Cable; Adelphia; Cox.
- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Multichannel News;12/1/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 48, p90
Presents the stock market performance of the U.S. cable industry as of November 24, 2003. Market share of Broadcom Corp.; Stock market gains posted by Wegener Corp.; Closing stock prices for equipment vendors.