- CLOSING PRICES. // Multichannel News;11/10/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p30
Presents a chart of the price of stocks of companies in the television broadcasting industry as of November 10, 2003. Stock price of multiple system operators such as Adelphia Communications Corp.; Performance of programmers and equipment vendors such as Crown Media and ADC; Information on...
- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Multichannel News;1/3/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p18
Provides information on the stock performance of several companies in the cable television industry in the U.S., as of December 28, 2004. Univision Communications Inc.; Adelphia Communications Corp.; Crown Media Holdings Inc.
- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Multichannel News;5/3/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 18, p124
Presents charts and graphs of stock prices of several companies in the television industry in the U.S. as of May 3, 2004. Adelphia; Comcast; Crown Media.
- CLOSING PRICES. // Multichannel News;1/19/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p48
Presents charts on the closing prices of stocks of several companies in the cable television industry of the U.S. as of January 13, 2004. Stock price of cable programmer Crown Media; Change in the stock prices of equipment vendor Arris Group; Stock price of telephone company AT&T.
- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Multichannel News;6/28/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 26, p60
Presents updates and statistics concerning the stocks of companies involved in the U.S. television broadcasting industry as of June 28, 2004. Broadcom Corp.; Adelphia Communications Corp.; Speedus.com; Crown Media.
- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Multichannel News;3/7/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p26
Focuses on the stocks of several companies in the cable broadcasting industry in the U.S. as of March 7, 2005. Adelphia; Comcast; Mediacom; Time Warner.
- Bargain shoppers? Andersen, Kathleen // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;4/26/2005, Vol. 388 Issue 44, p11
The article focuses on the sale of Adelphia Communications Corp. to Time Warner Inc. and Comcast Corp. All sorts of Wall Street reaction came after the whopping $17.6 billion cash and stock sale with a certain amount of scuttlebutt on who came out better in the deal and whether Comcast did...
- MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS REPORT. Hamerman, Joshua // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/24/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 16, p3
This article offers update on several merger deals involving Crown Media Holdings, Inc. as of April 2006. Companies that have expressed interest in purchasing Crown Media Holdings include Time Warner Inc., Comcast Corp. and News Corp. The price of shares offered by several bidders are disclosed....
- Amazon PT Hiked Before Earnings, Time Warner Upped Despite Deal Doubts. GRAHAM, JED // Investors Business Daily;10/24/2016, p1
The article reports that analysts adjusted their price targets after AT&T Inc. decided to buy the media firm Time Warner. RBC Capital Markets increased its price target for Time Warner's stocks to 108 from 95, Pivotal Research to 107.5 from 94, and FBR to 97 from 81. Cowen & Co. raised Dick's...