- Correct Publisher. // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;4/4/90, Vol. 263 Issue 13, p1851
Presents the correct publisher of some books listed in the Books Received section of the November 24, 1989 issue of the 'Journal of the American Medical Association.'
- Models of composure. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;4/27/2004, Vol. 170 Issue 9, p1440
Presents instructions on how to submit unpublished prose manuscripts, poems, memoir and fiction for "The Left Atrium" section of the "Canadian Medical Association Journal."
- Physicians with depression. Todkill, Anne Marie // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;6/8/2004, Vol. 170 Issue 12, p1774
Presents information on articles published under the Room for a View column of the "Canadian Medical Association Journal."
- News and independence. Mackay, John S. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;2/28/2006, Vol. 174 Issue 5, p662
A letter to the editor is presented about the refusal of the Canadian Medical Association to allow the "Canadian Medical Association Journal" to represent the views of the group.
- SECOND OPINION. Inlander, Charles B. // People's Medical Society Newsletter;Dec2000, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p8
Reports the changes made to `Newsletter,' the publication of the People's Medical Society.
- For the Future of Clinics in Shoulder and Elbow. Sung-Jae Kim // Clinics in Shoulder & Elbow;Jun2014, Vol. 17 Issue 2, preceding p50
The article describes the growth of the Korean Shoulder and Elbow Society (KSES) and the transition of the Journal of the Korean Shoulder and Elbow Society to an English journal.
- AAOS Now Wins ASHPE Gold Award. // AAOS Now;Jun2014, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p48
The article announces that the journal has received a Gold Award for Best Commentary from the American Society of Healthcare Publication Editors (ASHPE) in 2014.
- Medical Herald holds confab on new perils of Medicaid. // New York Amsterdam News;7/16/94, Vol. 85 Issue 29, p14
Reports that `The Medical Herald' will sponsor a conference on July 15, 1994 on Medicaid problems confronting inner-city practitioners and poor minority patients under the health-care reform. Cooperation with the New York County Medical Society; Focus on health care reforms in several states;...
- Measures Against Dispensary Abuse at Paris. // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;7/2/2003, Vol. 290 Issue 1, p132
Offers an article originally published in the July 4, 1903 issue of the 'Journal of the American Medical Association. Dispensary abuse occurring in Paris, France; Effort to curtail the abuse.
- JAMA CONTACT INFORMATION . // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;4/2/2003, Vol. 289 Issue 13, p1727
Presents a list of offices and department within 'The Journal of the American Medical Association' if individuals need to contact the staff and employees of the journal.