Facebook will not feel threatened
- GROW YOUR ONLINE IMAGE. Spruell, Sakina // Essence (Time Inc.);Apr2012, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p142
The article shares tips for virtual branding and growing online image. It suggests adding a Facebook fan page and a Google profile, and to research the key words people use when searching for a topic, service or product. It also notes the advantage of using social networks like LinkedIn, Google+...
- Glimpse of sunshine as raft of developments signal industry optimism. // Design Week (Online Edition);6/2/2011, p6
The article presents the views of Mary Portas, host of the "Mary Queen of Shops" television show, on the prospects of designing industry related to visual branding. According to her a big push is needed to promote designing industry in Great Britain and suggests that social media is important in...
- Corporate Strategy And The Social Networking Phenomena. Johnson, Robert L. // Journal of Service Science (19414722);2011, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p1
The Social Networking (SN) phenomena has developed relatively overnight and is continuing to develop at an exponential pace. It allows for innovative new methods of disseminating and collecting information in ways never before dreamed possible by corporate executives. The rise of Social...
- Cyber comments. // Australian Horticulture;Mar2012, p25
The article presents comments from the Australian Horticulture facebook and tweeter social media pages.
- CBC deploys never.no interactivity suite to give viewers a voice during 'Power & Politics'. // Broadcast Engineering Exclusive Insight;3/12/2012, p2
The article discusses the announcement of never.no that CBC/Radio-Canada, the national broadcaster in Canada, uses never.no's Interactivity Suite (IS) to display Facebook and Twitter comments, carry out real-time polling, and interact with audience members during its "Power & Politics" new show.
- Social networking with CE. // Construction Europe;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p20
The article announces that readers can follow the magazine on Facebook and Twitter.
- Spooking Salem: How social media calmed Superstorm Sandy fears. Swann, Patricia // Public Relations Tactics;Jan2013, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p20
The article focuses on the role of social media in calming down the fear of superstorm Sandy which eventually helped in the successful completion of the Halloween event at Salem, Massachusetts. It informs that the storm was expected to fall on October 29, 2012 in New Jersey just two days before...
- SHOOT these vaccine tips to clients. // Veterinary Medicine;Apr2013, Vol. 108 Issue 4, p8
The article offers question and answers about use of social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter to spread awareness about vaccination of animals.
- On the Web. // AudioFile;Jun/Jul2012, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p22
The article reports that readers of the periodical "AudioFile" can connect with it through the websites Facebook and Twitter.