- THIS IS BUSH'S WAR. Schneider, William // National Journal;3/29/2003, Vol. 35 Issue 13, p1022
Comments on the U.S. war with Iraq which started in March in 2003. Assessment of U.S. public support for the war; Casualty rate; Criticisms on the decision of President George W. Bush to declare war against Iraq; Factors that boost public support for the war.
- INSIDE NCR. Roberts, Tom // National Catholic Reporter;3/28/2003, Vol. 39 Issue 21, p2
Presents various thoughts that came on March 19, the day of the war deadline of the U.S. against Iraq. Arguments and justifications for war; Questions about the legitimate use of force and how to respond to evil in the world; Role of the 'National Catholic Reporter.'
- The Fall of Baghdad. // Scholastic News -- Senior Edition;4/25/2003, Vol. 71 Issue 24, p2
No abstract available.
- Before Reading. // Junior Scholastic;11/12/2007, Vol. 110 Issue 7, p12
The article focuses on the war between Iraq and the U.S., which started in March 2003.
- Editor's Note. Daği, İhsan // Insight Turkey;2008, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p3
An introduction to articles published within the issue is presented, including the potentials and limits of Turkey's soft power and the Iraq war.
- CLOWNS to the left of me... Mcsweeney, Dan // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;Nov2003, Vol. 129 Issue 11, p46
A Marine Corps public affairs officer and his media embeds ride the "clown cart" to help tell the story of the war in Iraq. The 24th Marine Expeditionary Unit had been deployed for seven months and was on board ships of the Nassau Amphibious Ready Group, preparing to head home, when the ground...
- The War Was Never About Oil Profits. Rider, Richard // San Diego Business Journal;4/28/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 17, p43
Comments on the truth behind the U.S.-led war in Iraq.
- WAITING FOR WAR. Riminton, Hugh // Bulletin with Newsweek;3/11/2003, Vol. 121 Issue 6363, p20
Describes author's experience about Iraqi'a perception of U.S.-led coalition's war on Iraq as of March 11, 2003. Preparation of the war outside the Iraqi cities; Coalition's war strategy; Iraqi's perception of their President Saddam Hussein.
- BLOOD, OIL & IRAQ. Hirsh, Michael; Caryl, Christian; Upper, Tamara; Wolffe, Richard; Dickey, Christopher // Bulletin with Newsweek;3/11/2003, Vol. 121 Issue 6363, p31
Discusses the U.S. intentions behind its invasion of Iraq as of March 11, 2003. Russia's opposition to the war; Arguments against the U.S. intentions of using Iraq's natural resources; Other possible causes of the war.