Of Honors & Awards
- Industry execs honored at Elliot Leadership Conference. Berta, Dina // Nation's Restaurant News;06/11/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 24, p86
Presents foodservice executives honored at the 16th annual Elliot Leadership Conference in New York, New York. Sponsors of the award presentation; Recipients of the awards; Speakers of the program.
- HFM honors 2002 winners of Spotlight on Innovation. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/23/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 38, p18
Reports the awards received by the Foodservice directors from hospitals in Chicago, Toronto and Columbus, Ohio. Presentation of award from the National Society for Healthcare Foodservice Management; List of awardees; Provisions of the awards during the HFM's annual conference.
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/3/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 49, p16
Reports developments related to food service in United States as of December 2001. Selection of Richard Conway as sales manager for food division in Cooper Instrument Corp.; Announcement of the winners for Editor's Choice Award; Categories of the Editor's Choice Award.
- The best in burgers. C.K. // New Hampshire Business Review;4/19/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p3A
Features Cathy Howland, McDonald's restaurant manager who received the Ray Kroc Award. Educational and career background; Reason for the award; Attraction to the company and fast-food business.
- NRN names six foodservice veterans to slate of '99 Golden Chain winners. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/14/99, Vol. 33 Issue 24, p1
Focuses on food service executives and leaders named winners of the Nation's Restaurant News' 1999 Golden Chain Awards. Recipients include Paul Clayton of Burger King Corp.; Richard Frank of CEC Entertainment Inc.; William McCArten of Host Marriott Services Corp.
- Forward guidance. Lockyer, Sarah E. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/23/2013, Vol. 47 Issue 18, p4
The article introduces various reports published within the issue, including one on future trends in the food service industry and another on some of the most successful executives in the industry.
- NAME OF THE WEEK. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/12/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 37, p26
Announcement of Yang Kee Noodle restaurant as the September 12, 2005 winner of the restaurant name contest of the "National Restaurant News" magazine in the U.S.
- Regional Manager of the Year. // Caterer (2055-7817);10/17/2014, p75
The article features the 2014 winner for the Foodservice Cateys Regional Manager of the Year, Michele Ribaudo of BaxterStorey.Topics discussed includes Ribaudo's responsibilities, impact on the budget and programs developed for the success and development of her team including the creation of...
- Not your average Joe. Garro, Julia // Xtra (Toronto);10/28/2004, Issue 522, Special section p8
Features Joe, recipient of "XTRA" Best Bartender award for 2004. Reason for the award; Duties of Joe at The Black Eagle bar; Comparison of the party atmosphere in Montreal, Quebec and Toronto, Ontario.