iPad: A Nifty TV Sample Center
- Sci Fi Series 'Taken' for a Marketing Ride. Applebaum, Simon // Multichannel News;12/2/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 48, p26
Reports on promotional efforts of Time Warner Cable Inc. for the television show 'Taken' to be broadcast on the Sci Fi Channel. Brief description of the program; Participation of Time Warner in other Sci Fi Channel events.
- Time Warner Bows Hispanic Tier in Houston. Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;6/18/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 25, p52
Reports the launching of a Hispanic television programming introduced by Time Warner Cable in Houston, Texas. Price per subscription; List of tier programming; Impact of the tier on the marketing operations of Time Warner.
- TW Subs Want MyDTV. Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;7/14/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 28, p37
Reports on effect of TV Agent Service of television network MyDTV on performance of Time Warner Cable's Desert Cities, California system. Decrease in digital churn of the company; Elements comprised in MyDTV products; Ability of TV Agent to control subscriber for selecting television programs;...
- TW scrambles to comply with court. Levin, Gary // Variety;7/24/95, Vol. 359 Issue 12, p25-C
Reports that New York, New York-based cable system Time Warner Cable will begin scrambling indecent public-access programming to comply with the U.S. Court of Appeals' upholding of the 1992 Consumer Protection and Competition Act. Appearance of sexually explicit shows in the city's...
- Time Warner Backs Calif. Reading Push. Hogan, Monica // Multichannel News;8/27/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 35, p18
Reports on the plan of the Time Warner Cable's division in Los Angeles, California to introduce its 'Reading Counts,' children's television program on September 1, 2001. Goal for the move; Development of electronic tracking system.
- RuPaul's Drag U raises its GPA for season two. Morris, Robby // Empty Closet;Jul2011, Issue 447, p2B
The article reports on the improvements to the television show "RuPaul's Drag U" for its second season in the summer of 2011 to be aired on Logo, Time Warner Cable channel 438.
- Programming. // CableFAX Daily;1/30/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 19, p2
This article reports on the launch of the sports TV program "SportsNet NY" from Comcast and Time Warner on March 16, 2006. It offers information on the initial episode of the TV program.
- Vote for Your Favorite Shows, Apps, Magazines and More in Adweek's 2015 Hot List. Staff, Adweek // Adweek;10/7/2015, p1
The article information on voting for favorite television shows, apps and magazines for the annual Hot List Readers' Choice Awards of the periodical which will end on November 23, 2015.
- STARZ BOWS 'CHUGGINGTON' PRESCHOOL APP. GRUENWEDEL, ERIK // Home Media Magazine;11/21/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 47, p12
The article reports on the launch of the Chuggington: Terrific Trainee application (app) from Starz Digital Media which allows preschool students to interact with mini episodes based on the animated television (TV) series "Chuggington" with the use the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch gadgets.