- Welcome. Spalding, Dawn // Personnel Today;12/2/2008 Winners Supplement, p3
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including the organisations that scooped the top awards for their outstanding contribution to the human resources profession and about the participants who submitted their entries for the 2009 Personnel Awards.
- from the editors. // Workforce Solutions Review;Jan2015, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p3
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the special issue on topics including the disruptive trends in human resource (HR), the impact of personal networks in human capital, and the role of HR organization.
- "Ssh... The grown-ups are talking". WARREN, CLAIRE // People Management;Oct2013, p24
The article discusses the issue of bullying in the workplace and how human resource (HR) departments should address this problem. A study revealed the negative effects of bullying on employees and organizations in general. It explores the legal principles that can be invoked under the Equality...
- INTRODUCTIONARY VIEW ON ISSUES CONCERNING HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT IN CROATIAN SPORTS. Jerkunica, Alen; Gabric, Ante; Bratincevic, Teo // Sport Science;2010, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p75
Management of human resources in Croatian sports has been very little observed or not observed at all, until now. Due to this fact we can only observe the last decade - first decade of 21st century - and we can see that the sports results from last few years are below general expectations,...
- HRINZ PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT CALENDAR 2013. // Human Resources Magazine;Dec2012/Jan2013, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p33
A calendar of professional development events for the Human Resources Institute of New Zealand (HRINZ) for the year 2013 is presented including Human Resources (HR) Foundations, Essential Employment law and The Art of Deliberate Success.
- Better Together. Rubens, Kevin // People & Strategy;2013, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p5
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of being a chairman at Human Resource People & Strategy (HRPS) and working with its board of directors.
- SHRM Seeks Companies For Excellence Awards. // Business Journal (Central New York);04/21/2000, Vol. 14 Issue 16, p2
Focuses on the excellence awards of the Society for Human Resource Management intended for companies for demonstrating leadership and innovation in the field of human resources in Central New York.
- Dazzling display shows HR really does have oomph. Dempsey, Karen // Personnel Today;11/27/2007, p18
The author reflects on the Personnel Today Awards in November 2007 at the Grosvenor House Hotel in London's Park Lane in England. She cites that the event awards the very best in the human resource (HR) profession. She believes that HR provides evidence of its effectiveness across functional and...
- People trump technology in complex world. // e.learning age;Mar2013, p3
The article reports on the claim that senior human resources and learning and development professionals think they are people instead of technology people.