Blurring of the vision
- Sydney Fish Market catches vision of future. // Ausmarine;May2008, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p15
The article reports that Sydney Fish Market (SFM) computer analyst programmer Ray Pratt and fisherman Paul Bagnato, of Sidney, New South Wales, were chosen to participate in the 2008 National Seafood Industry Leadership Program (NSILP), which started on April 15, 2008. NSILP is funded by the...
- Sydney Fish Market achieves its multiple aims despite problems facing the seafood industry but warns of trouble ahead. Beecham, Bill // Professional Fisherman;Oct2004, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p37
Features the Sydney Fish Market Pty. Ltd. (SFM), an incorporation of a working fish port, wholesale fish market, fresh food market and seafood cooking school in Australia. Aim of SFM to provide commercial returns for shareholders; Strategies used to enhance productivity; Introduction of internet...
- A tribute to a leader. Stehr, Hagen // Ausmarine;Sep2013, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p6
The article presents a tribute to Grahame Turk, chairman of Sydney Fish Market, who is highly respected in the fishing industry. It states his numerous accomplishments in the Sydney Fish Market which include its transformation to a colorful food haven, privatizing the Fish Market, and its...
- Market Pride launches new summer range of delicious Australian seafood. // Ausmarine;Feb2009, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p16
The article reports on new seafood products from Sydney Fish Market. The summer range of products branded Market Pride allegedly follow the success of its first range of products launched in July 2008. Sydney Fish Market reportedly worked with cookbook author Brigid Treloar to develop a range of...
- Sydney Fish Market named supplier of the year. // Ausmarine;Nov2009, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p14
The article announces that Sydney Fish Market (SFM) was named the Supplier of the Year during the 2009 Restaurant & Catering New South Wales Metropolitan Awards for Excellence on September 28, 2009.
- Strong annual results for Sydney Fish Market. // Ausmarine;Nov2011, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p14
The article reports that Sydney Fish Market (SFM) in New South Wales earned its highest-ever net profit worth 128.3 million Australian dollars during the 2010-11 financial year.
- Sydney Fish Market Seafood Awards 2003. // Professional Fisherman;Apr2003, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p36
Announces Sydney Fish Market Pty. Ltd.'s hosting of the Seafood Awards on August 30, 2003. Celebration of the culture and vibrancy of the seafood industry; Participation of fishermen, restaurants, fish and chip shops, suppliers, retailers and industry bodies; Awards to be given; Contact...
- Sydney Fish Market reports on a "strong year.". // Ausmarine;Dec2012, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p17
The article highlights the annual financial report of Sydney Fish Market for 2012, in which it described the year as relatively strong despite the existing tough economic climate and financial circumstances.
- SEAFOOD HANDLING GUIDELINES. // Ausmarine;Mar2010, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p14
The article cites the release of the new Seafood Handling Guidelines by the Sydney Fish Market (SFM) in New South Wales which aims to set a standard for the storage and handling of seafood which would impact the seafood supply chain nationally.