- Cash for Caulkers AND DAP PUT AMERICANS IN THE KNOW. // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;Feb2010, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p27
The article presents the proposition made by U.S. President Barack Obama on December 8, 2009 which is a home weatherization version of the federal government Cash for Clunkers program, referred as Cash for Caulkers.
- More than 30 Federal Programs Set to Enhance Energy Efficiency. // Buildings;Jun2010, Vol. 104 Issue 6, p16
The article reports that the administration of U.S. President Barack Obama has the capacity to use over 30 current federal programs to improve the efficiency of multi-family housing and commercial buildings even without new legislation in the U.S., which is based on a report published by the...
- PART OF THE PROBLEM? NO, CNY CAN BE PART OF THE SOLUTIONS. Kramer, Jeff // Syracuse New Times;7/30/2014, Issue 4471, p11
Several letters sent by the author to U.S. President Barack Obama requesting federal projects in oppressed communities are presented.
- Immigration Accountability Executive Action Was Announced By President Obama. Are You or Someone You Know a Beneficiary? (Part I). Phulwani, Michael; Nachman, David H.; Singh, Rabindra K. // Desi Talk;12/12/2014, Vol. 18 Issue 50, p24
The article offers information on the "Immigration Accountability Executive Action," and "Deferred Action Expansion" programs announced by U.S. President Barack Obama.
- Promise zones: White House announces new focus on America's poor. Edney, Hazel Trice // Michigan Citizen;1/19/2014, Vol. 36 Issue 11, pA5
The article reports on the Promise Zones program announced by U.S. President Barack Obama which will bring together schools, the government and non-profit organizations to strengthen public safety, schools and economic vitality in 2014.
- Cash for Clunkers not helping Natives. Yurth, Cindy // Navajo Times;8/13/2009, Vol. 48 Issue 32, pA1
The article discusses several reasons why the "Cash for Clunkers" program of U.S. President Barack Obama is ineffective in helping natives in Gallup, New Mexico. Since the program was officially launched, local dealers have brought a total of 22 clunkers and most of them are to be repaid by the...
- NEW FEDERAL PROGRAM ENCOURAGES SHORT SALES. // Journal of Property Management;May/Jun2010, Vol. 75 Issue 3, p6
The article reports on a new federal program implemented by U.S. President Barack Obama that will encourage delinquent borrowers to avoid foreclosure and instead give up their homes in short tales.
- Executive Order 13515--Increasing Participation of Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders in Federal Programs. Obama, Barack H. // Daily Compilation of Presidential Documents;10/14/2009, Special section p1
A summary is presented of the Executive Order 13515--Increasing Participation of Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders in Federal Programs, prepared by the Executive Department of the U.S. government headed by U.S. President Barack Obama, October 14, 2009.
- RAIL PLAN HITS SPEED BUMP. Boyd, John D. // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);2/28/2011, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p22
The article reports that the decision of Florida Governor Rick Scott to withdraw his support for what is to be the first bullet train service in the U.S. has affected President Barack Obama's high-speed and intercity passenger rail program. According to the article, Scott rejected a federal...