- Aditro to Deploy HRM Software Suite at G4S. // EmergingMarketsNOW;2/3/2009, p3
The article reports that Sweden-based G4S Security Services has signed a contract with Aditro to deploy its HRM Software Suite for supporting the former's human resource (HR) processes. The move is expected to replace G4S' legacy payroll system as well as enhance employee self-service, and...
- CONTRACTS. // Regeneration & Renewal;10/3/2008, p4
The article offers news briefs related construction contracts in Great Britain. The Glasgow City Council approved a shortlist of four consortiums for the construction of the Athlete's Village for Glasgow's 2014 Commonwealth Games. Edmund Nuttall has been appointed as contractor to manage the...
- Fighting the Backlash. Bates, Steve // HR Magazine;Dec2001, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p40
Explores guidelines on how human resource (HR) professionals can deal with harassments aimed at Muslims and Arab-Americans. Stance HR professionals should take on reporting harassment incidents; Policy recommendations for religious practices of employees. INSET: Educational Information.
- Court refuses to hear workplace-bias suit. R.N.S. // Christian Century;12/24/97, Vol. 114 Issue 37, p1215
Reports that the US Supreme Court has refused to consider a workplace-bias lawsuit by Ruth V. Kolodziej who said that she was demoted because she refused to attend a religious seminar. Week-long seminar for management-level workers in the company where Kolodziej worked; Kolodziej's objection to...
- Innovative services enhance security. Colón, Cynthia // Caribbean Business;8/19/2010, Vol. 38 Issue 32, p54
The article announces that Data Communications Systems Integrator (DCSI) has been used by G4S Security Services to maximize the integration of communications and technology for virtual telecommunication system in Puerto Rico.
- Luis A. PagÃ¡n. López, Alexander // Caribbean Business;2/23/2012, Vol. 40 Issue 7, pP9
The article focuses on Luis A. PagÃ¡n, general manager of Puerto Rico-based G4S Security Services Inc., a company which provides security services in the island, who is part of the 2012 edition of People to Watch of the periodical "Caribbean Business."
- Believing in Employment Discrimination: The Case of Forrest Mims, Scientific American, and Title VII Protection. Wyld, David C.; Cappel, Sam D. // Employee Responsibilities & Rights Journal;Mar1992, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p1
This article reviews the law regarding Title VII employment discrimination protection from religious discrimination. The issues surrounding the principal legal protection in this regard are explored in the context of a recent controversial case in which an author, Forrest Mims, was not hired as...
- POLICIES YOU CAN BELIEVE IN. Guinan, Guy // People Management;2/8/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p21
The article reports on cases of religious discrimination of employees. The Employment Equality (Religion or Belief) Regulations 2003 have been in force since December 2003. The regulations gave rise to a low number of claims but the number has been rising with most cases brought by followers of...
- Muslim Americans face rising workplace discrimination. Beaubien, Greg // Public Relations Tactics;Nov2010, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p6
The article offers information on the surge of a record number of Muslim employees who made complaints due to workplace discrimination from co-workers and employers.