- Research on Cyberbullying. Campbell, Marilyn // Australian Journal of Guidance & Counselling;Dec2010, Vol. 20 Issue 2, piii
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses an article on students' perception of the term cyberbullying, a study on cyberbullying in high school, and a comparison of help-seeling behaviors of cyber-victims and traditional victims.
- Cyberbullying - where does it end? HILSENBECK, KIM // Free Press (Buda, TX);9/26/2012, Vol. 110 Issue 26, p3B
The article informs about the increasing threats to middle school students regarding the cyberbullying in the U.S.
- Troll Patrol. Tuccille, J. D. // Reason;Aug/Sep2012, p13
The article reports that three students of the George Washington High School in San Francisco, California were suspended for three days for posting nasty comments about their teachers on the website Tumblr, but were taken back after civil liberties groups intervened.
- APPENDIX A: WITNESSES. // Brains Trust: Children;Dec2012, p97
An appendix is presented of witnesses or individuals including educators, academic institution officials, and students who participated in the study conducted by the Standing Senate Committee on Human Rights on cyberbullying in Canada.
- Weekly Statistics -- Westminster. // Children's Services Parliamentary Monitor;5/12/2014, Issue 650, p1
The article presents a statistical answer to a question on the number of students who are suspended for bullying and cyberbullying between 2004 and 2014 in Great Britain.
- Cyberbullying as an Act of Revenge? König, Andreas; Gollwitzer, Mario; Steffgen, Georges // Australian Journal of Guidance & Counselling;Dec2010, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p210
Despite significant overlaps between victim status in traditional forms of bullying and cyberbullying, and qualitative results about self-reported reasons for cyberbullying, the role of revenge and retaliation as a motive to engage in acts of cyberbullying has not yet been examined...
- FOR YOUR DIARY. // PRWeek (London);6/21/2013, p15
A calendar of events for Great Britain and Europe in June 2013 is presented which includes the launch of the Stop Cyberbullying Day campaign in London, England, the Le Mans endurance race in Le Mans, France and the City of London Festival.
- Another inquiry calls for more counsellors. Simpson, Sue // Education (00131156);Oct2010, Vol. 91 Issue 10, p1
The article reports on the need for additional school counselors and school liaison police officers to address the problem of cyber bullying. In a report released by the New South Wales (NSW) Legislative Council, the need for clarification of school responsibilities in addressing cyber bullying...
- Cyberbullies, Online Predators, and What to Do About Them. Hitchcock, J. A. // MultiMedia & Internet@Schools;May/June2007, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p13
This article offers tips for media and technology specialists on advising parents and helping students deal with cyberbullies. It is recommended that specialists have a cyberbullying no-tolerance policy in their school and that they should enforce it. They should also advise parents to use...