- Time to Tweet! Overcoming Twitter-phobia. BECKER, ELLIE; NELSON, BERNADEUE // Westchester County Business Journal;6/6/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 23, p11
The article presents the roll out of the new Twitter and its new characteristics.
- All at witter over her lack of followers. Webman, Nancy K. // Pensions & Investments;2/22/2010, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p2
In this article, the author appeals the readers of the journal to follow her on Twitter.
- More Tweets From #etail2012, Day 2. Parry, Tim // Multichannel Merchant Exclusive Insight;3/1/2012, p1
More tweets from etail2012, Day 2 are recommended.
- WHAT DO YOUR TWEETS SAY ABOUT YOU? // Dolly;Jun2009, Issue 464, p50
A quiz about microblogging on the Twitter social network site is presented.
- TALK IS TWEET. // Australian Gourmet Traveller WINE;Apr/May2013, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p21
The article focuses on some microblogs including a blog on a developing habit, another on car servicing and a blog on tracking.
- Tweet Beat. // TV Technology;11/21/2012, Vol. 30 Issue 24, p4
Several tweet headlines from tvtechnology.com are presented.
- TWEET LIKE A SUPERSTAR. McCracken, Harry // PCWorld;Sep2011, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p93
The article offers tips to become popular in the microblogging site Twitter which include posting messages that show the qualities of being smart, opinionated and entertaining, conversing with other people on the site and posting a few updates daily.
- Connect! SHIH, MICHELLE // O, The Oprah Magazine;May2013, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p145
The article offers suggestions on joining online social networks.
- Warner's Budgens pedals into action to keep the community in touch. // Convenience Store;9/26/2014, p67
The article discusses the initiative taken by Warner's Budgens Broadway to keep customers in the loop about the Tour of Britain cycling race through social networking site Facebook and microblogging site Twitter.