Social media pack mentality will be the ruin of the industry
- THE SOCIAL DISTRACTION. // B&T Magazine;12/9/2011, Vol. 61 Issue 2756, p10
The author argues that advertisers have been distracted by social media which has shifted their attention away from other advertising media.
- D5 puts Godzone back in the limelight. Gapes, David // AdMedia;May2010, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p2
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including an analysis of the New Zealand (NZ) newspaper industry by Ian F. Grant, a discussion on social media by Simon Hendery and the views of social media (SM) practitioners on changes in their lives brought about by SM by Amar...
- Does social media help with branding? Mannion, John // B to B;6/8/2009, Vol. 94 Issue 8, p15
The article presents a questions and its answer on whether social media help with branding.
- Specialists are still going strong, despite diversification. Cooper, Will // New Media Age;4/28/2011, p02
The article introduces various reports published within the issue including one on the role of specialists in the digital advertising environment, one on Search Alliance of Microsoft and Yahoo, and one on social media advertising technology.
- Social media campaigns can be fun, but are they worth anything? KITCATT, PAUL // New Media Age;4/28/2011, p17
The author argues on the importance of digital campaigns on social media.
- Social media is all about what users do not say. nutley, michael // New Media Age;6/23/2011, p05
The article explores the need for a level of measurement for social media's effectiveness, which in 2011 varies from one entity to another.
- Social activity will no longer be just an add-on. McEleny, Charlotte // New Media Age;12/17/2009, p04
The article presents the forecasts of media industry experts about social media spending in 2010.
- Swiss roll out service to help brands tweet. // New Media Age;4/1/2010, p08
The article reports that the Swiss Centre for Social Media Studies is launching a new service for marketers that will enable them to consult via Twitter to make sure their tweets are engaging and appropriate for the micro-blogging community.
- top 10 most read. // Marketing Week (01419285);1/6/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p10
The article lists the top ten most read online advertisement in Great Britain.
- Blogs: new rules of the road. // Marketing Health Services;Spring2010, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p4
The article offers information on a report by Gawker Media which states that advertisement revenue is up 45% from the first half of 2009 due to the use of Internet social media and blogs.