Lessons from the Hispanic Summit
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;7/12/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 27, p14
A calendar of events related to the cable television industry in the U.S. from July-September 2010 is presented which includes the Annual Summer Convention of the Montana Cable Telecommunications Association, the Mid-America Cable Show and the Annual Meeting of the Oregon Cable...
- freeze frame. // Multichannel News;2/16/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p24
Several photographs taken from various events within the U.S. television (TV), broadband and telecommunications industries as of February 2015, including the pre-launch event of NBC Universo, screening of the TV series "Hate in America," and the "Street Art Throwdown" mural event.
- DirecTV sells itself to AT&T. // Dow Theory Forecasts;5/26/2014, Vol. 70 Issue 21, p1
The article reports on the acquisition of the American direct broadcast satellite service provider DirecTV Inc. by telecommunications corporation AT&T for 48.5 billion dollars with cash of 28.50 dollars per share. It is informed that AT&T and DirecTV would have 26 million U.S. pay-TV...
- Talkback. // Multichannel News;10/11/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 38, p30
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues, "Comcast Critics Write President" in the October 5, 2010 issue, and "AT&T Rolls Up 2.5 Million U-verse TV Subscribers" in the October 7, 2010 issue.
- Dealmakers Brace for a Big-Money Year. // Multichannel News;2/16/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p12
The article profiles several dealmakers within the U.S. television (TV), broadband and telecommunications industries. Included are Dan Alster, executive director for the Syndicated and Leveraged Finance Group of JP Morgan, Alexandra Barth, managing director and co-head of high yield capital...
- Antennas revisited: A look at developing trends. Markley, Don // World Broadcast Engineering;Dec2000/Jan2001, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p16
Reports the use of panel antennas for television broadcasting in the United States. Installation of panel antennas at 150 kilowatts power; Application of panel antennas in multiple station standby systems; Reduction of the pattern distortion effects.
- People's choice: Top cable shows. // Broadcasting & Cable;8/7/95, Vol. 125 Issue 32, p23
Informs about rankings of top basic cable programs in United States from July 24-30, 1995 and pay cable programs from July 24-30, 1995. `Kindergarten Cop,' movie; `The Terminator,' movie; `O.J. Simpson Trial Coverage'; More.
- Ratings week. // Broadcasting & Cable;8/14/95, Vol. 125 Issue 33, p17
Presents the ratings of television programs in the United States from July 31 to August 6, 1995.
- Ratings week. // Broadcasting & Cable;8/14/95, Vol. 125 Issue 33, p19
Presents a list of top rated television programs in the United States for the week starting from July 24 to 30, 1995.