Spanning the Globes, SAG Awards
- HBO, Showtime, AMC Lead Globe, SAG Nods. // Multichannel News;12/20/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 47, p26
The article offers information on the nominees of the Golden Globe Award and Screen Actors Guild Awards for television in the U.S.
- FIVE TV SURPRISES. WILSON, STACEY // Hollywood Reporter;December Awards 2012, p14
The article offers brief information on several nominees for Screen Actors Guild Awards and Golden Globe Awards in the U.S. for the television category in 2013 including "Smash" on NBC, Connie Britton for "Nashville" on ABC and Edie Falco for "Nurse Jackie" on Showtime.
- SAG Mimics Globes With TV Winners. Latchem, John // Home Media Magazine;2/1/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p10
The article reports that the television programs that won in the Golden Globes award also won in the 16th annual Screen Actors Guild Awards held on January 23, 2010.
- TELEVISION contenders. // Variety;12/20/2012, Vol. 429 Issue 7, p52
The article considers the 2013 awards for television programs and television actors and actresses which are part of the Screen Actors Guild (SAG) awards and Golden Globe awards. An analysis is offered of each program's or actor's strengths and weaknesses in terms of chances of winning the awards...
- BEST TV SERIES DRAMA. // Daily Variety;1/2/2009, Vol. 302 Issue 1, pA6
The article lists the nominees for the Best Television Series: Drama category in the 2009 Golden Globe Awards, which includes "Dexter," "House" and "In Treatment."
- BEST TV SERIES MUSICAL OR COMEDY. // Daily Variety;1/2/2009, Vol. 302 Issue 1, pA6
The article lists the nominees for the Best Television Series: Musical or Comedy category in the 2009 Golden Globe Awards, which includes "30 Rock," "Caifornication" and "Entourage."
- Top television noms. // Daily Variety;12/16/2011, Vol. 313 Issue 53, p37
No abstract available.
- TELEVISION. // Daily Variety;12/19/2011, Vol. 313 Issue 54, p16
The article reports on nominations for the 2011 Golden Globe awards for television programs, which shows most nominees being new television programs including "Boss," "New Girl," and "Homeland."
- 68th Annual Golden Globe Awards Nominations. // Daily Variety;12/15/2010, Vol. 309 Issue 51, p26
The article presents the 68th Annual Golden Globe Awards nominations in the U.S. including the films "Black Swan" and "How to Train Your Dragon," and the television program "Boardwalk Empire."