Author's work may go unfinished
- Happy Days Again? Not Quite. Steinert-Threlkeld, Tom // Money Management Executive;2/14/2011, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p3
The article presents the author's views on the economic condition in the U.S. in 2011.
- God and our national economy. JOHNSON SR., THOMAS D. // New York Amsterdam News;9/7/2011, Vol. 102 Issue 35, p12
The author comments on the economic downturn which the U.S. is facing.
- IN BRIEF. Ackerman, Andrew; Temple-West, Patrick; Siegel, Gary E. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/23/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 27, p10
The article offers news briefs related to economic conditions in 2010 in the U.S. which include an increase in the initial jobless claims from 37,000 to 464,000, a 5.1% decline in existing home sales in June 2010 to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 5.37 million dollars, and the Conference...
- what is the "New Normal"? Cameron, David // Finweek;11/17/2011 Finfund Supplement, p9
No abstract available.
- Waiting in vain for consumers to spend. GREGG, JUDD // Hill;9/19/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 126, p27
In this article the author comments on the economic downturn in 2011 in the U.S.
- Challenges provide green opportunity. Levin, Sander // Hill;6/29/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 75, p36
The article reports on the author's views about the U.S. economic challenges which he believes present opportunity to rethink and retool how the economy and the workforce of the twenty-first century are established.
- Surviving the Future - not just the title of this column. MORGAN, MAUREEN // Westchester County Business Journal;8/1/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 31, p20
The author discusses issues on the condition of the U.S. economy and how to survive in a greatly reduced economic environment.
- Time to put on our marching shoes. GRESHAM, GEORGE // New York Amsterdam News;8/4/2011, Vol. 102 Issue 31, p10
The article offers the author's perspective on the imbalance economic scales in the U.S.
- Economic lessons the world is trying to teach us. Bourque, Ron // New Hampshire Business Review;6/15/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p19
The article focuses on the author's thoughts about improving economic performance in the U.S.
- A Zakaria-Style Crisis. Whitham, William // Dollars & Sense;Jul/Aug2012, Issue 301, p4
A review of the article "The single biggest threat to the U.S.'s fiscal health," by Fareed Zakaria, which appeared in the June 25 issue of Time magazine.