- The Only Functional Response to Hate. MOTT, STEPHANIE // Liberty Press;Mar2013, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p24
The author supposes that love is the only functional response to hate, though she had the power to bring harm to the person who caused her pain.
- Preface. Shuford, John // Journal of Hate Studies;2012, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p1
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various articles within the issue on topics including understanding of hate which may be an inborn capacity or manner of learned emotion, root causes of hatred and the use and development of terrifying anti-Soviet propaganda by Italy.
- Hate Makes the World Go Round. Boyles, Denis // Men's Health;May99, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p118
Comments on several issues on hatred. Other negative feelings associated with hatred; Types of hatred.
- letting go of a grudge. // Good Health (Australia Edition);Oct2012, p93
The article offers five steps on how to let go of a grudge.
- Why Hate Hurts. Truluck, Rembert // Whosoever;Jul/Aug2003, pN.PAG
Focuses on avoiding hatred. Characteristics of hate; Overview of the destructive implications of hate; Ways to bring hate under control; Religion as a source of hate.
- Why Hate? Susser, Deborah // Understanding Hate;2001, p4
Presents information on the causes of hate. Definition of hate; Reasons why people hate; Number of organized hate groups in the U.S.; Ways of responding to hate. INSET: What Do You Think?.
- Thou Shalt Kill: Murder in Fiction. Sanders, Barry // North American Review;Jun87, Vol. 272 Issue 2, p70
This article presents the author's concern for diminishing interest among people for literature and discusses the use of murders in fiction. According to the author, no reader could be considered serious who continued his reading to the best-seller list of the newspaper "The New York Times."...
- THEY LAST SO LONG. Hedrick, Helen // Saturday Evening Post;6/22/1940, Vol. 212 Issue 52, p36
Presents an article on the conduct of life. Lesson learned about mankind; Hatred felt by Joe, the author's friend, against Len Murdock.
- What is it about HATE? Viveiros, Sandra // 21st Century;Oct93, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p16
The article presents the author's view about hate. She asserts that people never notice the good things about other people but just the bad things about them. The author claims that the big problem is racism and that people just remember the good things of a person when he or she is dead. She...