Fact and Comment
- Don't panic about losses in your 401(k), here's why. Miniter, Paulette // Inside Tucson Business;2/9/2009, Vol. 18 Issue 37, p22
The article focuses on the issues concerning the 401(k) in the U.S. It provides information on the reasons why an out-of-work Americans who has a 401(k) should not worry about the losses of their retirement funds. According to the author, the funds probably are not too far away from getting back...
- White House Upbeat on Fiscal Cliff Deal. // Moderate Voice;11/26/2012, p12
The article reports on the plan of U.S. President Barack Obama regarding a deal that will prevent the fiscal cliff that threatens to send the world's economy going back into recession.
- THE OBAMA POSTMORTEM. Rall, Ted // Boise Weekly;11/10/2010, Vol. 19 Issue 20, p7
In this article the author discusses several failures of the administration of U.S. President Barack Obama in terms of addressing the needs of the American people.
- From the Editors. // New Politics;Summer2009, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p5
The article introduces the current issue, featuring an article by Thomas Harrison on the effectiveness of the administration of U.S. President Barack Obama.
- A Letter from the Editor. Kaplan, Lawrence F. // World Affairs;Spring2009, Vol. 171 Issue 4, p5
An introduction to the issue is presented, focusing on writing in this issue by Adam Kirsch discussing skepticism in the administration of U.S. President Barack Obama.
- Obama tests ourpatience. Stoddard, A. B. // Hill;3/26/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 36, p25
The article offers the author's perspective on the presidency of U.S. President Barack Obama.
- Memorandum on Retirement Savings Security. OBAMA, BARACK // Daily Compilation of Presidential Documents;
The article presents a memorandum on retirement savings security signed by U.S. President Barack Obama on January 29, 2014. Obama directed the Secretary of the Treasury to develop a new retirement savings security and collaborate with employers, stakeholders and other federal agencies. Also...
- Dems: Obama Broke Pledge to Force Banks to Help Homeowners. Kiel, Paul; Pierce, Olga // Pro Publica;1/30/2011, p18
The article informs that U.S. President Barack Obama in his election campaign in 2008 has promised to fight for changes to bankruptcy laws to help homeowners, but he failed to do so. According to Democrat Representative Zoe Lofgren, the administration of Obama offered banks incentives to modify...
- Voters say Obama has hurt economy, but GOP also blamed. Cox, Ramsey // Hill;9/12/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 122, p8
The article reports on the views of the voters in the U.S. regarding the impact of President Barack Obama's administration on the economy, and also the Republicans were blamed over this matter because of their inability to improve the economy.