Making Sense of the Make-Whole Call, From Its Origins to BABs
- Fed Comments Give a Belated Boost. RAMAGE, JAMES // Bond Buyer;8/11/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33564, p2
The article reports on the performance of municipal bonds in the U.S. which showed a reasonably active day of trading on August 10, 2011 in the secondary and moderately strong pricing on new issuance.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;12/3/2014, Issue 34220, p1
Statistics on the sales of competitive bonds in various U.S. states on December 1, 2014 are presented including General Obligation Bonds, Series 2014 from Flossmoor Village, Illinois, Bond Anticipation Note from Glen Gardner, New Jersey, and Series 2015A of Combined Purpose Bonds from Oklahoma.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;12/3/2014, Issue 34220, p1
Statistics on the sales of negotiated bonds in various U.S. states on December 1, 2014 are presented including General Obligation Refunding Bonds, Series 2014A from Nebraska, General Obligation Refunding Bonds, Series 2014 from Ohio, and General Obligation Bond Anticipation Notes from Massachusetts.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;12/31/2014, p4
The article offers information on the results of the competitive municipal bond sales in Phoenix Village, New York City on December 30, 2014.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;2/11/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34058, p1
The article lists competitive sales results for U.S. municipal bonds as of February 11, 2014 including Clay County, Kentucky School District Finance Corp.'s revenue bonds, Hope Township's Bond Anticipation Notes in New Jersey and Mayes County, Oklahoma Independent School District's building bonds.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;12/18/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34030, p1
The article lists results of competitive sales of public bonds in U.S. states as of December 2013 including General Obligation Refunding Bonds, Series 2014A in Elmhurst, Illinois, Tax Appeal Refunding Bond Anticipation Note in Kearny, New Jersey and Bond Anticipation Notes 2013 in Evans, New York.
- Cash Inflows Choke Big-Time With Just $284M of New Money. Seymour, Dan // Bond Buyer;3/29/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33288, p6
The article reports on the decline of municipal funds cash flow with only 284.1 million dollars of new money for the week ending March 24, 2010 in the U.S.
- Mier Offers Issuers Guidelines for Bond Deals Done Well. WEBSTER, KEELEY // Bond Buyer;9/26/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33986, p6
The article focuses on guidelines provided by Christopher Mier, managing director at Loop Capital Markets, to U.S. bond issuers to lessen complexities while issuing municipal bonds on topics including the sale of bonds through negotiation, the role of financial advisors and the pricing of bonds.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;9/12/2014, p5
A list of the competitive sales of bonds across the U.S. in 2014 is presented, which include Toronto, Kansas' general obligation refunding bonds, series 2014A and the general obligation municipal purpose loan of 2014 bonds from Malden, Massachusetts.