Renewed focus on content brings opportunities but are clients ready?
Tags: SOCIAL media
- Integration is key to success of digital and social media efforts. Drake, Larisa // PRWeek (U.S.);Aug2010, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p26
In this article, the author discusses the significant role of integration for the success of social media and digital efforts among businesses.
- Past year sees social media bed down among all age groups. SMITH, TOM // New Media Age;10/7/2010, p07
The article examines the state of social media usage, adoption and impact over the past 12 months in Great Britain.
- THE NEED FOR SOCIAL MEDIA. Boyte, Tony // B&T Magazine;4/15/2011, Vol. 61 Issue 2739, p25
The article comments on how the evolution in social media is changing the lives of New Zealanders and is presenting new challenges and opportunities for today's marketers.
- Burnet adds social media to reach public. // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);9/ 7/2011, Vol. 139 Issue 36, p1A
The article reports that the City of Burnet, Texas went online on August 12, 2011, in which they have utilized social media to reach out to the community and help find the missing woman.
- WCRS&Co lands Subway social media task. Williams, Matt // Campaign (UK);3/11/2011, Issue 10, p5
The article reports on the deal between the global sandwich franchise Subway International and WCR&Co. to handle Subway's social media activity in Great Britain.
- Critics say franking rules should change for Twitter. Fabian, Jordan // Hill;10/14/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 118, p4
The article focuses on the comments from various critics concerning the re-evaluation of the franking rule by the Congress to accommodate online social networking site Twitter and other social-media tools in the U.S.
- firstname.lastname@example.org. // New Media Age;11/18/2010, p39
The article offers an update on several new media events held in Great Britain in November 2010 including a congregation of brands and media agencies called Bauer Live in Central London, England, the performances by the bands LCD Soundsystem and Hot Chip at Alexandra Palace in North London and...
- Gadfly quiz of the year 2011. Gadfly // New Media Age (Online Edition);12/23/2011, p1
A quiz concerning social media in Great Britain is presented.
- Internalize social for marketing. Collins, Kendall // Direct Marketing News;2/1/2011, p24
In this article, the author discusses the importance of social media to various people in the U.S.