The "Green" Philosophy
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/9/2009, Vol. 43 Issue 42, p18
The article offers news briefs related to the food service industry in the U.S. Eat'n Park Hospitality Group Inc., the family-dining chain based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, has received the 2009 Harvest Award for Connecting Communities, Farmers and Food. Canyons Burger Co. has teamed up with...
- Aquarium Food Service. Adrian, Clare // Tourist Attractions & Parks;Feb/Mar2007, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p100
The article presents information on the food services at the Monterey Bay Aquarium in Monterey, California. Chef Dory Ford and the Bon Appetit Management Company follow the Seafood Watch List, which rates fish as to degree of endangerment. Ford supports sustainable sources and hosts an annual...
- No mad scramble for eggs at Eat 'n Park. // Nation's Restaurant News;07/12/99, Vol. 33 Issue 28, p28
Focuses on the use of Papetti's Table-Ready ultra-pasteurized liquid whole eggs by the outlets of Eat'n Park in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Award won by Papetti's from the 1998 Research Award of the American Egg Board; Breakfast service of Eat'n Park.
- And if we're elected ... // Nation's Restaurant News;03/15/99, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p16
Takes a look at print advertisement created by MARC Advertising for Eat 'n Park, a chain of 70 family restaurants based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Parkhurst plots a course for competing with other restaurant chains. Cavanaugh // Nation's Restaurant News;09/13/99, Vol. 33 Issue 37, p184
Discusses the plan of Parkhurst Dining Services, foodservice-management arm of Eat `N' Park Restaurants, to compete against leading restaurant chain operators in the United States. Client portfolio; Growth mode; Parkhurst brands; Factors that differentiate Parkhurst from other foodservice...
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/1/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 35, p18
Presents news briefs related to human resource practices in the food service industry of the U.S. as of September 2003. Appraisal of the annual educational scholarship for the employees of Eat'n Park Hospitality Group; Overview of a survey by a human resources research firm People Report on...
- CHARITABLE CHATTER. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/21/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p24
Reports on charitable activities of the U.S. restaurant sector as of March 21, 2005. Funds raised by Eat'n Park Restaurants for the Brother's Brother Foundation to pay the shipping cost of donated medical supplies, pharmaceuticals and educational materials for survivors of the tsunami disaster...
- Eat'n Park acquires CURA. // FoodService Director;04/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p5
States that CURA Hospitality Inc., a provider of dining services to long-term care facilities, has been purchased by Eat'n Park Restaurants Inc. Benefits of the purchase; Goals of the companies; Expenditures of Eat'n Park on food and beverages.
- College & university students drive green initatives. // Foodservice East;Mid-Year2012, Vol. 87 Issue 2, p1
The article offers information on the sustainability initiatives of university and college students, urging foodservice providers to develop relationships with Allentown area and explore local sourcing in Pennsylvania. It mentions that Eat'n Park Hospitality Group, which includes Cura...