Will the market continue to climb?
- Risks From Solid US Growth. // Emerging Markets Monitor;12/6/2010, Vol. 16 Issue 34, p1
The article offers information about the risks surrounding the economic growth of the U.S. through December 2011.
- The Road to Recovery. Villamil, Jos� J. // Caribbean Business;7/8/2010, Vol. 38 Issue 26, p13
The article reports on the published final economic growth figure for the first quarter of 2010 from the U.S. Commerce Department.
- Manufacturing, Job Numbers Point to US Slowdown. // Journal of Commerce (15307557);7/16/2012, Vol. 13 Issue 25, p8
The article reports on June 2012 manufacturing and employment data released in July 2012 which indicate that U.S. economic growth is slowing down.
- Happy talk. Thredgold, Jeff // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;10/11/2010, Vol. 40 Issue 14, p10
The article offers updates on developments in the U.S. economy.
- Beige Book: Economy Improving Modestly. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;1/13/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33450, p2
The article reports on the improvements in the U.S. economy in November and December 2010, which is written in the Federal Reserve districts' beige book, an anecdotal compilation of economic activities.
- Economists: Focus on growth, not jobs. Schroeder, Peter // Hill;9/8/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 120, p28
The article reports on the belief of U.S. economists that the focus of the administration of President Barack Obama should be on economic growth instead of job creation in 2011.
- Huntington official: U.S. growth to be slow, steady. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;11/22/2010, Vol. 28 Issue 48, p17
The article focuses on the possible improvement of the U.S. economy in the first quarter of 2011 as predicted by economist George Mokrzan of Huntington Bancshares Inc.
- DEVELOPMENT OF SHALE GAS WILL BE "A GAME-CHANGER" FOR THE U.S. // TIPRO Target Newsletter;10/6/2011, Vol. 14 Issue 20, p4
The article reports on the development of the gas reservoirs, and energy security through improving the safety and environmental performance of shale gas production in the U.S.
- County adopts transportation plan. Walker, James // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);11/10/2010, Vol. 138 Issue 45, p1A
The article reports on the move of the Burnet County commissioners in Texas to adopt the transportation plan to accommodate the expected fast growth of the U.S. economy.