A new energy future in the Americas
- Words sound great, let's see some action. Mills, Alex // Fort Worth Business Press;4/4/2011, Vol. 23 Issue 14, p34
The author comments on the energy policy of U.S. President Barack Obama for the country.
- The Case Against a Federal Renewable Power Requirement. Michaels, Robert J. // Electric Light & Power;Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 87 Issue 1, p50
The author comments on the proposed environmental friendly energy policy of the U.S. president Barack Obama. It is stated that, the proposed national renewable portfolio standard (RPS), which requires all utilities to obtain some percentage of their power from renewable sources, is an...
- Obama unveils plan to speed smart-grid development. Vastag, Brian // Fort Worth Business Press;6/20/2011, Vol. 23 Issue 25, p16
The article reports on U.S. President Barack Obama's policies designed to speed development of next-generation electrical network which was announced by the White House on June 13, 2011.
- Poll finds minority approve of Obama policy on energy. Geman, Ben // Hill;3/27/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 39, p16
The article offers information on the survey conducted by Gallup which shows that 42% approves of the energy policy of U.S. President Barack Obama while 56% are satisfied on how the president handles environmental protection.
- Energy policy takes center stage in Washington after spill. Mills, Alex // Fort Worth Business Press;6/21/2010, Vol. 22 Issue 25, p27
The author comments on the energy plan of U.S. President Barack Obama following the oil spill incident which involves the implementation of a cap-and-trade scheme in the Senate.
- GOP lawmaker says Obama is 'tone-deaf' on gas, energy policy. Restuccia, Andrew // Hill;5/17/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 62, p10
The article reports on the statement of U.S. Republican Representative Tom Rice regarding U.S. President Barrack Obama's disregard on the proposed bills on energy and gas policy.
- Reality. Mills, Alex // Breckenridge American;11/15/2008, p13
This article focuses on the need for U.S. President-elect Barack Obama to transform his promises about energy independence into reality.
- Obama's Energy Policy Isn't Crony Capitalism. Marshall, Leslie // U.S. News Digital Weekly;2/24/2012, Vol. 4 Issue 8, p15
The author discusses about the energy policy of U.S. President Barack Obama, where he seeks to advocate U.S. energy independence and renewable energy economy.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Thompson, Bill; Rychtarik, Richard // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);9/28/2009, Vol. 26 Issue 39, pP28
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including the energy policy of the administration of U.S. President Barack Obama and the decline in high-skilled, high-paying jobs in Nevada.