Not even politics can help global warming
- Hey...What did I miss? // Institute of Public Affairs Review;Sep2011, Vol. 63 Issue 3, p4
This section offers news briefs in Australia. "The Australian" periodical published an article quoting Tim Wilson of Institute of Public Affairs (IPA) claiming that 2013 is a great time to be a public servant in the country. A global people's assembly was presented by politician Bob Brown, where...
- The Gay Marriage Debate. van Gend, David; Wilson, Tim // Institute of Public Affairs Review;Sep2011, Vol. 63 Issue 3, p36
The article presents the views on gay marriage of David van Gend, spokesman for the Family Council of Queensland and Tim Wilson of the Institute of Public Affairs. A child created within a same-sex marriage will have no possibility of knowing both his mother and his father. Legalising same-sex...
- IPA news. // IPA Review;Spring90, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p63
Presents various news regarding the Institute of Public Affairs (IPA) of Australia. Joint statement initiated by IPA and Victoria's major business organizations calling the Victorian government to cut its spending and reduce taxes; Research paper commissioned by the IPA and published by the...
- IPA news. // IPA Review;Summer91, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p63
Focuses on several news about the Institute of Public Affairs (IPA). IPA to merge with Australia's Institute for Public Policy; Greenhouse theory of global warming; Several topical debates in IPA Forum; More.
- IPA news. // IPA Review;1993, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p63
Provides information and news about the members of the Institute of Public Affairs (IPA), winner of the Kerr Foundation prize, and more. Charles Goode's retirement as the chairman of the IPA Board; Emma Belbin in winning the Peter Kerr scholarship; Scientist's warning on anti-development laws;...
- Regulation unit launched. // IPA Review;1994, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p64
Reports on the launching of the Institute of Public Affairs' (IPA) Regulatory Review Unit last December 6, 1993.
- IPA news. // IPA Review;1994, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p63
Reports on developments at the Institute of Public Affairs (IPA). Includes the appointment of Geoff Higbin as head of IPA's Regulation Review Unit; Peter Walsh as guest speaker at a function organized by the Essington Lewis Speakers' Group; Dialogue on taxation affecting the family at the IPA...
- Annual report available. // IPA Review;1995, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p64
Announces the availability of a report of the Institute of Public Affairs (IPA) activities during 1993 to 1994. Topics covered; Statement of George Littlewood, IPA chairman.
- IPA news. // IPA Review;Autumn90, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p63
Provides information on several event and activities of the Institute of Public Affairs (IPA). Appointment of Peter Kerr as the new Director of IPA; Successful conference by Pacific Security Research Institute; United States recognition of Education Policy Unit published by IPA; Inaugural Ball...