Is Cable Access Becoming a Utility?
- Are Online Communities Killing Tech Support? Oakley, Mark // Micro Mart;1/1/2015, Issue 1343, p60
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of finding a solution for his Apple TV which refused to load movies from iTunes mobile device management application.
- Apple TV Reviewed. Windish, Joe // Moderate Voice;9/30/2010, p1
The article presents the author's view on the Apple Television including its history, innovations, and dedication in making the highest quality in television viewing. The author posts several web sites in this article that links to the apple repairability issues, television flash storage, and...
- BUYERS' GUIDE. Castillo, Jose // EventDV;Apr2012, Vol. 2012 Issue 4, p52
The article offers brief information on various electronic products including the Apple TV from Apple Inc., Sony SMP-N200 from Sony Corp. of America, and Western Digital WD TV Live from Western Digital Corp.
- Scene is set for global TV revolution. Walmsley, Andrew // Marketing (00253650);1/30/2008, p14
The article discusses trends in the digital television industry in Great Britain. It explores the intensifying competition for television distribution in the country. It focuses on Apple Inc.'s Apple TV, which was not so successful mainly because it could not access the iTunes service, according...
- Hot Stuff. HAYWARD, ANDREW; MCGARRY, CAITLIN // Macworld - Digital Edition;Dec2015, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p38
The article evaluates the Nimbus controller for Apple TV from SteelSeries.
- Big-screen your iPad. POWELL, MATTHEW JC. // Techlife Australia (Bauer Media Group);Jan2013, Issue 7, p42
The article offers brief information on the Apple TV and an AV Adapter cable from Apple Inc.
- A SHINIER APPLETV. HANEY, MIKE // Popular Science;Apr2011, Vol. 278 Issue 4, p82
The article discusses the Apple TV designated aTV2 and computer hacking that broadened the uses on the aTV2 beyond those intended by the manufacturer. The article discusses a process called jailbreaking of the aTV2 that allows the user to stream video from sources other than iTunes and to add...
- STUDY: ITUNES VIDEO, APPLE TV APPEAL LIMITED. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;2/24/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p16
The article presents the results of a study showing the limited appeal of iTunes video and Apple TV. The research was conducted by Forrester Research Inc. The study confirms that only 19% of iTunes users bought video content in the first half of 2007 video revenue. In relation to this, it is...
- Disconnected Apple. Grannell, Craig // Micro Mart;Jun2013, Issue 1264, p77
The author shows the capability of Apple of churning out the best and worst ecosystems possible with its products. He appreciates the capabilities of the Apple TV because of AirPlay, which allows a user to get almost any digital content. He finds the ecosystem surrounding iTunes and iOS devices...