Netflix Results Should Scare Cable
- Netflix streams come true. Bond, Paul // Hollywood Reporter;10/21/2010, Vol. 416 Issue 45, p1
The article offers information on the online streaming of films and television shows by Netflix Inc. for its subscribers.
- NETFLIX WILL BOW ORIGINAL KIDS' SERIES 'TURBO FAST' FROM DREAMWORKS ANIMATION DEC. 24. GRUENWEDEL, ERIK // Home Media Magazine;12/9/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 49, p6
The article reports that video streaming service Netflix will launch its first original series for children "Turbo Fast" on December 24, 2013.
- NETFLIX BOASTS 20% OF PRIMETIME VIDEO HOURS. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;11/1/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 44, p11
This article reports that Netflix streaming accounts for 20 percent of Internet video viewing during primetime television (TV) hours in the U.S., according to the fall 2010 Internet usage study released by Canadian-based Sandvine.
- Netflix streams into Latin America. // Daily Variety;9/6/2011, Vol. 312 Issue 41, p12
The article offers information on the online video streaming service launched by Netflix Inc. across 43 countries in Latin America and the Caribbean on September 5, 2011.
- Netflix Bows U.S. Streaming-Only Service. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;11/29/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 48, p1
The article reports on Netflix's launch of its streaming-only service in the U.S.
- Is There Any Money in Streaming? PRANGE, STEPHANIE // Home Media Magazine;11/29/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 48, p3
The author comments on the decision of Netflix to offer a streaming-only subscription in the U.S.
- NOW. // Popular Science;Apr2014, Vol. 284 Issue 4, p015
A statistic is presented on the number of paid subscriptions to the video streaming service Netflix in the U.S. as of April 2014.
- Netflix Global Domination? PRANGE, STEPHANIE // Home Media Magazine;7/21/2014, Vol. 36 Issue 20, p3
The article focuses on the growing dominance of Netfilx in the international on-demand Internet streaming media business.
- Netflix. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;9/16/2014, pA02
The article reports that Netflix Inc. has been going live in France and offers streaming access to Hollywood films, TV shows and cartoons.