INCOME DURING INFLATION
- Philip Morris International PM. Peters, Josh; Gorham, Philip // Morningstar DividendInvestor;Feb2009, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p15
The article presents projections concerning the financial performance of cigarette company Philip Morris International Inc. in the U.S. The magazine anticipates that the company's strong business performance will contribute in increasing its yield, however, decline in consumption and growth in...
- POWER STRUGGLE. Shermach, Kelly // Marketing News;11/10/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 23, p13
This article deals with the loyalty programs developed by marketers for consumer packaged goods that benefit both manufacturers and retailers. The growth of the top ten United States retailers has snagged them 43 percent of consumer packaged goods business and a dictate as to what products...
- And now, a word from our sponsors. // Advertising Age;5/13/1991, Vol. 62 Issue 20, pS-32
Lists top advertisers on network, spot, syndicated and cable television networks based on advertising spending in the United States as of May 1991. General Motors Corp.; Procter & Gamble Co.; Philip Morris Cos. Inc.; Kellogg Co.; Sears Roebuck & Co.; AT&T Corp.; McDonald's Corp.; Ford Motor Co.;...
- Philip Morris Inc. MacLachlan, Suzanne; Mutch, David // Christian Science Monitor;6/8/95, Vol. 87 Issue 135, p2
Reports on Philip Morris Inc. agreeing to Justice Department ruling to remove cigarette advertising from sports stadiums and arenas. Details.
- Marlboro man scouts sites for new corporate offices. Fleischer, Jo // Fairfield County Business Journal;04/08/96, Vol. 35 Issue 15, p7
Reports on Philip Morris Cos. Inc.'s search for an office building to house its corporate headquarters in Connecticut. State's efforts to recruit the company.
- Doral spending to corral share. Warner, Fara // Brandweek;8/23/93, Vol. 34 Issue 34, p4
Discusses the impact of Philip Morris USA's advertisement campaign on Doral discount brand from R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Co. Spending levels; Price value brand image; Continuity program.
- P-M wholesaler program aimed to net greater share. Warner, Fara // Brandweek;3/28/94, Vol. 35 Issue 13, p1
Reports on Philip Morris (P-M) USA's Wholesale Masters incentive program. Promotional cash rewards for real-time sales data and percentage of sales commitments of wholesalers; Filing of sales figures to P-M; Cash give-backs; Premium share.
- Slims starts label, tour. Benezra, Karen // Brandweek;11/11/96, Vol. 37 Issue 43, p3
Reports that Philip Morris Cos. Inc.'s Virginia Slims brand is launching its own record label to promote female artists. 10-city concert tour; On-pack promotion bundling a free CD with cigarettes.
- Philip Morris offers sportswear for packs. // Advertising Age International;Jan1998, p2
Reports on Philip Morris Cos.' launching of a controversial promotion in department stores in Beijing, China that offers Marlboro brand sportswear in exchange for empty Marlboro packs. Fashion items included; China's strict regulations on television and print advertisements for liquor.