High price of Obamacare
- Orlando Sentinel. // Hill;3/17/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 30, p32
The article looks at the pledge of U.S. president Barack Obama to consider any good ideas that will help solve the problem of the nation including one that belongs to his Republican opponent Senator John McCain on expanded healthcare coverage.
- President sets stage for fight at the summit. Young, Jeffrey // Hill;2/23/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 17, p1
The article reports on the launch of a detailed healthcare proposal by U.S. President Barack Obama.
- Next Medicare chief faces big challenges. Young, Jeffrey // Hill;12/10/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 133, p20
The article reports on the challenges that will be faced by U.S. President-elect Barack Obama in the health care services.
- Pelosi: SCOTUS should televise healthcare hearing. Baker, Sam // Hill;11/17/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 160, p12
The article presents information on the U.S. Supreme Court arguments on President Barack Obama's healthcare law which should be televised, as stated by the U.S. House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi.
- Proclamation 8711--National Health Information Technology Week, 2011. Obama, Barack // Daily Compilation of Presidential Documents;9/12/2011, Special section p1
The article presents the proclamation by U.S. President Barack Obama delivered on September 12, 2011 about the National Health Information Technology Week 2011. Obama highlights the progress in the U.S. health care. He discusses the importance of efficient information systems to improve the...
- What's Wrong With Paper? McBride, Michael // Health Management Technology;Aug2009, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p32
The author counters the statement of U.S. President Barack Obama claiming that paper causes the rising cost of healthcare. The author asserts that paper cannot be replaced by electronic mail or electronic displays and regards paper as the easiest solution to his immediate need. The author points...
- Other voices. // Modern Healthcare;12/15/2008, Vol. 38 Issue 50, p19
The author ponders on U.S. President-elect Barack Obama's emphasis on helping medical care with technology. The author claims that investments in energy efficiency, modern schools and information technology offer hope for longer-term prosperity. The author also addresses the need to pay...
- Obama's proposed healthcare cuts irk nearly all stakeholders. Baker, Sam // Hill;9/20/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 127, p10
The article discusses the issues concerning the proposed healthcare of U.S. President Barack Obama, wherein Americans have argued that it would cut the budget for government programs and affects stakeholder.
- Obama and the Catholic vote. FEEHERY, JOHN // Hill;9/20/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 127, p33
In this article the author discusses the issues concerning the reaction of the Catholic voters towards the demand of U.S. President Barack Obama's healthcare program.