Last of a Breed?
- NACUFS to host Mgmt. Institute. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/18/96, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p44
Reports that the National Association of College & University Food Services (NACUFS) will host a Foodservice Management Institute for its members on June 15 to 21, 1997. Rich Products as sponsor.
- Students' activism, allergies top agenda at NACUFS confab. Elan, Elissa // Nation's Restaurant News;8/7/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 32, p8
The article highlights the annual conference of the National Association of College & University Food Services in Toronto, Ontario. The social pressure put by politically active college students who are pressing for their vision of fairer treatment of on-campus foodservice workers and the...
- NACUFS fact-hunt winner: WMU's Dean off to Anaheim. // FoodService Director;06/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p2
Reports that James Dean, director of dining services at Western Michigan University, has won a free trip to the 1998 National Association of College and University Foodservices national conference in Anaheim, California on July 7-11, 1998.
- GM HOLDS BAKING SEMINAR. Buzalka, Mike // Food Management;Aug2007, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p125
The article reports on the baking seminar conducted by General Mills Corp. during the National Association of College and University Food Services (NACUFS) Continental Region baking seminar, which was held at the company's headquarter in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The firm's corporate chef Scott...
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/04/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 23, p20
Presents news items related to food service in the United States as of June 4, 2001. Offer of summer internships by the National Association of College and University Food Services; Recipients of the Hennessy Awards for excellence in Air Force food service; Agreement of Sodexho Services to...
- Managing the Night part Day part. Schuster, Karolyn // Food Management;Jun2006, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p58
The article reports on the offer of 24-hour service by food service operations in several universities in the United States. Campus operators have responded have extended breakfast hours and expanded the late-night dining services. Some food service operators offer dining options throughout the...
- UC's Remarkable Rec. // Food Management;Sep2006, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p92
Several photographs which were provided by the University of Cincinnati in Ohio, depicting the great spaces of the CenterCourt Dining Center is presented, along with its renovated facilities that reveal stylish elegance, innovation, or efficiencies of the dining center.
- Regions, volunteers top NACUFS agenda. // FoodService Director;6/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p1
Outlines the plans of incoming 2005 president Sharon Coulson for the National Association of College and University Food Services. Creation of a speaker database and development of opportunities to share best practices; Encouragement of volunteerism; Factor that led to the increase in the...
- Parkhurst Launches Healthy Global Cuisine Program. // Food Management;Dec2007, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p14
The article reports that Parkhurst Dining Services in the U.S. has introduced a healthy global cuisine program called Hemisflavors, which features almost 250 fresh global cuisine recipes that are prepared with raw ingredients like fruits and vegetables indigenous to Brazil, Greece, India,...