Of might and mien
- resilience in turbulent times - does your organisation have what it takes? Tweedy, Frances // Human Resources Magazine;Aug/Sep2009, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p10
The article focuses on keeping the organisation resilient in coping with the economic times for thriving in the industry and achieving company growth. Company employees can reportedly become resilient by giving them the feeling that their lives are under their control, that they can effectively...
- RESILIENT AND RESOURCEFUL. Gwyther, Matthew // Management Today;Feb2010, p7
The article focuses on the importance of resilience to allow firms survive the recession in the U.S. It has been suggested that firms need to have the ability to adapt and find way to overcome adversity. Being smart and imaginative are some of the important characteristics that should be...
- Tough times test battered consumers. // Fund Strategy;9/22/2008, p18
The article examines how consumers are getting along with the economic downturn in the U.S. It states that the recession will have a different impact on consumers who are feeling the intense impact of the economic situation. It mentions that consumers are anticipating that the tax rebate scheme...
- To Recover from Failure, Try Some Self-Compassion. Germer, Christopher // Harvard Business Review Digital Articles;1/5/2017, p2
The article discusses the importance of self-compassion to emotional resilience, its three components and the Self-Compassion Break.
- More Alternative Career Options for Scientists. NIELSEN, TIM // Australasian Science;Dec2016, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p38
In this article the author discusses the scope of alternative career options for scientists such as medical sales, and business ownership and management as they are having high degree of resilience to rejection and frustration and role in inventory management and employee management.
- Resilience. CUMMINS, NATALIE // Campaign;12/2/2016, p28
The article offers the author's views on resilience and highlights her way of coping with work management during difficult turn of events including managing less time, being frank to clients and learning to delegate.
- Treatment center will explore resiliency. Lisnow, Franklin // Addiction Professional;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article by Bruce Campbell in the March/April 2010 issue that was concerned with resiliency dynamics in recovery programs.
- You Can't Keep a Good Man Down. Kislik, Liz // Operations & Fulfillment;Mar2003, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p32
Presents an article on ways to cultivate resilience in employees. Importance of employee motivation efforts; Correlation between resilience and employee retention; Significance of resilient employees to business success.
- Desarrollo de los RR.HH. La resiliencia, un mecanismo vivificador para la empresa. Luis Orts, José // Capital Humano;Sep2010, Vol. 23 Issue 246, p26
No abstract available.