Drug-facilitated sexual assault
- Crisis Centre celebrates with Celtic-Innu fusion. Lahey, Anita // Herizons;Summer97, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p7
Reports on the Ottawa Rape Crisis Centre's 22nd anniversary celebration held in April 1997. Performing bands; Participating politicians.
- That's what friends are for. Friedman, Linda // InStyle;Dec96, Vol. 3 Issue 12, p105
Covers information about the gathering of stars at a fund-raiser for the Rape Treatment Center of Santa Monica-University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA) Medical Center and Stuart House. Celebrities who attend in the gathering; Amount raised by the event.
- Helping assault survivors. // Liberal Education;Sep/Oct90, Vol. 76 Issue 4, p52
Reports that the Central Minnesota Sexual Assault Center has produced a series of poster on sexual assault that may be of interest to rape crisis centers, women's centers and campus health services. Poster description; Contact information.
- Crime & justice. Harper, Todd // Youth Studies Australia;Summer1992, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p7
Reports on the inadequacy of the legal and welfare system in Victoria to help young people who were forced to flee their homes due to sexual assault, as presented in the August 14, 1992 issue of `Age.' Inability to deal with young homeless rape victims.
- The new way to catch rapists. Frank, Christina // Redbook;Dec96, Vol. 188 Issue 2, p102
Presents information about the Sexual Assault Nurse Examiners (SANE), a program designed to more sensitively and effectively handle physical, emotional and legal needs of a rape victim. How the victim was treated through SANE; Problem encountered within the emergency room when treating a rape...
- Rape crisis program seeks volunteers. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;2/19/96, Vol. 6 Issue 47, p43
Announces that the Mental Health Association in Orange County's Rape Crisis Services is seeking volunteers to accompany sexual assault survivors to hospitals, police stations and courthouses in Orange County, New York.
- 'Imagine': Musical Tribute to Gang Rape Victim. // India -- West;1/18/2013, Vol. 38 Issue 9, pA15
A photograph is presented of 600 local musicians playing John Lennon's song "Imagine," as a part of a tribute to the 23-year old Indian gang rape victim on January 3, 2013 in Darjeeling, India.
- SFV Hold Candlelight Vigil to Honor Assault Victim. // India -- West;1/18/2013, Vol. 38 Issue 9, pB11
The article offers information on a vigil conducted by the community of San Fernando Valley, California on January 3, 2013 in honor of the medical student who was raped in New Delhi, India.
- Shots fired through bedroom window. Brown, Nathan // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;6/14/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 139, p1
The article reports on the police investigation concerning the shooting incident into a bedroom window at 6 Prospect Street in Bloomingdale, New York where nobody was injured.