ANTICIPATE THE V
- Royal Dutch Shell plc: Buyback of own Shares. // African Business News;12/12/2013, p25
The article reports that multinational oil and gas company Royal Dutch Shell PLC has purchased for cancellation of B shares at 2172.99 pence per share. The company has purchased 295,023B shares. It mentions that after cancellation of these shares the company will have 3,860,677,003 A shares and...
- Iran. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;5/8/1998, Vol. 42 Issue 19, p22
Focuses on the Royal Dutch/Shell Group, which have decided to be more active in finding oil and gas investments in Iran. Comments from Mark Moody-Stuart, Shell group managing director; Reference to the Middle East Economic Survey (MEES); Further information on the Royal Dutch/Shell Group.
- TOP PICKS FROM TOP PROS. DEROUSSEAU, RYAN; TEPPER, TAYLOR // Money;Jan2014, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p112
The article looks at stock investing as of January 2014, focusing on corporations outside the U.S. It presents recommendations from fund managers with expertise in foreign stocks including Mark Yockey, Sarah Ketterer, and David Herro of mutual fund firms Artisan Funds, Causeway Capital...
- Royal Dutch Shell B ADR RDS.B. Peters, Josh; Good, Allen // Morningstar DividendInvestor;Nov2011, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p11
The article presents information on financial profile and the estimated rate of return of oil company Royal Dutch Shell PLC. Information is presented that the company is unlikely to increase the dividend and also includes information on company's cash flow, debt/equity ratio, the payout ratio...
- Royal Dutch Shell slims down legal panel. McLeod-Roberts, Luke // Lawyer;4/26/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 17, p3
The article reports on the decision of Royal Dutch Shell to reduce its list of external advisers after its completion of major panel review due to the pressure of economic conditions in Great Britain.
- Shell's decision puts Arrow CSG project on the rocks. // Green Left Weekly;8/8/2012, Issue 932, p4
The article reports on the impact of the decision of Royal Dutch Shell PLC to withhold further investment in the Arrow coal seam gas project on the development of coal industry in Australia.
- Shell sponsors geoscientific research at Oxford. // Environmental Engineering;Jun2013, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p5
The article reports on the 5.9 million British pounds invested by Shell into a research study on natural energy resources, to be carried out at the department of earth sciences in Oxford University in England.
- Big scope for players of small firms. St. John, Chris // Fund Strategy;5/23/2011, p16
The article reports on the stability of balance sheets and valuation of FTSE 250 index companies in Great Britain. Accordingly, these firms under the FTSE index have gained 146% returns within ten years despite the economic slump. It cites the financial diversification launched by these...
- The Dividend Harvest Portfolio. Peters, Josh // Morningstar DividendInvestor;Sep2012, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p8
In this article, the author offers information on the performance of the stocks of several companies in the Dividend Harvest Portfolio of the journal as of September 1, 2012 which according to the author aims to earn annual returns of 9 to 11 percent in three to five years. The author suggests...