L. CLIFFORD ADAMS JR
- EDITOR'S NOTES. Boyle, Susan // Arkansas Family Historian;Mar2012, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p3
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including death notices, abstracted obituaries, and lineages.
- Locating Living Descendants. Morris, Nicola // Irish Roots;2015, Issue 94, p6
The article offers information on the birth, marriage and death registers of Irish ancestor's siblings. Topics discussed includes searching the ancestor's family address through their birth certificates, Revision Books for the Republic of Ireland and newspaper death notices, funeral reports and...
- CHAPTER 16: Obituary. Cullen, Melanie; Irving, Shae // Get It Together;2012, p129
The article focuses on including information about obituary, while creating a planner to organize important paperwork before one's death or incapacitation. It is suggested to include information like date and place of birth, family information like names of parents and children, employment...
- GENEALOGY GEMS: OBITUARIES. PENNAVARIA, KATHERINE // Kentucky Libraries;Fall2013, Vol. 77 Issue 4, p22
The author examines the relevance of obituaries especially for genealogists and for other research purposes. Although considered a secondary source, obituary offers information on family members which is important in tracing history. The trend of putting obituaries online with interesting...
- Untitled. // Time;7/15/1966, Vol. 88 Issue 3, p104
The article offers information on several people in the U.S. A baby girl was born in Athens, Georgia to Marianne Staubach and Ensign Roger Staubach. Mary Joyce Crosby divorced from Philip Crosby in Los Angeles, California on the grounds of cruelty. Music critic and composer Deem Taylor died of...
- EDITOR'S NOTES. Boylecc, Susan G. // Arkansas Family Historian;Dec2012, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p239
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses reports within the issue on topics including the death notices from the 1903 small town newspaper Paris Express, the Thomas family history in Arkansas, and the 1912 yearbook of former Arkansas Tech.
- DEATHS IN THE 1903 PARIS EXPRESS, PARIS, LOGAN COUNTY, ARKANSAS. // Arkansas Family Historian;Dec2012, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p241
The article discusses the death notices for a wide geographical coverage for the 1903 small-town newspaper "Paris Express" in Arkansas. It details the efforts of family historians in the era before state-registered death certificates were available. The death notices covers a wide geographic...
- TRANSITIONS. // School Administrator;May2007, Vol. 64 Issue 5, p66
The article announces the appointments, retirements, and deaths of school superintends within the United States.
- THE TALK OF THE TOWN. // New Yorker;10/3/83, Vol. 59 Issue 33, p29
This article presents the experiences of a newspaper writer in his newspaper office. When he had joined the office, he got a seat at the city desk, where the city editor sat at the apex, the assistant city editor sat at his right, and he wrote what they gave him to write, which was mostly obits....