- From the Chairman Harry Downes. // Management Services;Mar2003, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p32
Reports on the death of George Kenneth Hotson Younger, a politician in Great Britain. Achievements of Younger; Support of Arthur Hulme for the Institute of Management Services.
- Terry Haskins, R.I.P. Gizzi, John // Human Events;11/10/2000, Vol. 56 Issue 41, p18
Pays tribute to South Carolina House Speaker Pro Tern Terry Haskins, who died on October 24, 2000. Cause of death; Career in politics; Political and social views.
- Charles Chamberlain, R.I.P. Gizzi, John // Human Events;12/16/2002, Vol. 58 Issue 46, p14
Pays tribute to U.S. Republican Charles E. Chamberlain, who died on November 25, 2002. Educational background; Career in politics.
- Terry Priest Dies. // Traffic World;6/10/2002, Vol. 266 Issue 23, p31
Presents an obituary for politician Terry Priest who died in May 19, 2002 in Colorado.
- DAVID RICE ATCHISON. Bloom, Joseph H. // American History;Feb2003, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p18
Pays tribute to U.S. Senator David Rice Atchison. Educational background; Political career; Controversies in his political career; Cause of death.
- Death of a trailblazer. Gizzi, John // Human Events;11/07/97, Vol. 53 Issue 42, p16
Profiles politician Rosemary Gunning who died on October 9, 1997. How Gunning started on politics; Achievements; Life after retirement from politics.
- South Africa: Death of a spokesman. Commey, Pusch // New African;Dec2000, Issue 391, p37
Reports on the death of South African presidential spokesman, Parks Mankahlana. Rumors that Mankahlana died from AIDS; Achievements in his career.
- Roff: Why Are Dead Conservatives Fair Game? Roff, Peter // U.S. News Digital Weekly;10/2/2009, Vol. 1 Issue 37, p17
The article focuses on how people perceive the death of members of the U.S. Republican Party.
- Elected Heads of Gov't at Greater Early Death Risk: Study. // India -- West;1/15/2016, Vol. 41 Issue 9, pA20
No abstract available.