- Obituary. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;5/26/2003, Vol. 219 Issue 4, p4
Presents an obituary for the chief executive officer and president of United Pipe and Supply Co. Inc. in the U.S., David Lauren Ramsey. Cause of death; Career history; Skills and expertise in the heating, ventilation and air conditioning industry.
- Former General Tire CEO Ockene dies at age 71. // Rubber & Plastics News;8/26/2002, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p3
No abstract available.
- A CEO Remembers A Predecessor And His Career. Vadalla, Mike // Credit Union Journal;5/13/2002, Vol. 6 Issue 19, p6
Presents an obituary for John Bryson, chief executive officer of The Summit Federal Credit Union, who died in New York on April 12, 2002.
- In Memorium. // Dairy Field;May2002, Vol. 185 Issue 5, p58
Presents an obituary for chief executive officer Edward W. Rosenbaum of David Michael & Co., who died on March 13, 2002 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Former Rubbermaid CEO Don Noble dies. // Plastics News;7/8/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 18, p3
Presents an obituary for former Rubbermaid Inc. Chief Executive Officer Don Noble who died on June 30 of cancer in Wooster, Ohio.
- GMAC's Colin Digby dies at 50. Speedy, Sonia // Money Marketing;5/29/2003, p7
Reports on the death of former GMAC Residential Funding Corp. chief executive, Colin Duggleby from cancer. Career profile; Skills and expertise in investment and finance; Family background.
- Funeral service held for chief. LaRose, Stephen // Saskatchewan Sage;Dec2001, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p5
Presents an obituary for chief executive officer Mel Isnana of the First Nation organization who died of massive heart attack on November 20, 2001 in Saskatchewan.
- Sidney B. Lifschultz dead at 90. Shultz, John D. // Traffic World;10/28/2002, Vol. 266 Issue 43, p34
Presents an obituary for Sidney B. Lifschultz, founder of the trucking company Lifschultz, who died on October 11, 2002 in New York.
- Jane Evans, Former Monet Jewelers CEO. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/20/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 106, p17
Presents an obituary for former Monet Jewelers chief executive officer Jane Evans, who died in November 2003.