- Reward offered for stolen equipment. // Underground Construction;Apr98, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p5
Reports on Gabes' Construction Co.'s offering of reward for some of their equipment which was stolen from its jobsite in Illinois on February 22, 1998. Model and serial number of the stolen equipment.
- Obituary. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Nov2013, Vol. 240 Issue 11, p107
An obituary for John S. Gabrielse, founder of Gabe's Construction Co., is presented.
- Business. // Underground Construction;Jun2003, Vol. 58 Issue 6, p56
Presents news briefs related to the underground construction industry as of June 2003. Underground construction services offered by Gabe's Construction Co.; Credit facility secured by Fleet Capital Corp. for Extrusions Technologies Inc.; Selection of Larry Broadley as remarketing manager of JCB...
- Gabe's Construction: Growing Lip With The DC. // Underground Construction;Feb2011, Vol. 66 Issue 2, p45
The article reports on the family ties between Gabe's Construction Co. and the Distribution Contractors Association (DCA) in the U.S. It mentions that the company's executive vice-president, Ken Gabrielse, grew up in the organization while his father served as its pioneer member. It affirms that...
- In Memoriam. // Underground Construction;Nov2013, Vol. 68 Issue 11, p8
The article presents obituaries for John S. Gabrielse, founder of Gabe's Construction Co., who died on September 6, 2013 and James Edward Jolie, sales representative at Georg Fischer Central Plastics LLC, who died on September 12, 2013.
- Completing A Challenging Directional Drill In The Marcellus Shale. Lynn, Kevin // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Feb2012, Vol. 239 Issue 2, p72
The article focuses on the challenges in employing horizontal directional drilling (HDD) technology. It highlights the 13 different cores traveling more than three miles completed by Linde Corp. and Gabe's Construction Co. in Susquehanna County, Pennsylvania. The challenges faced by both...