- In Memoriam. // Underground Construction;Mar2009, Vol. 64 Issue 3, p10
The article presents obituaries for two notable people in the underground construction industry including foreman Richard George Osborn Jr. and chief executive officer (CEO) of Caterpillar Inc. Lee Morgan.
- In Memoriam. // Underground Construction;Feb2008, Vol. 63 Issue 2, p8
The article presents obituaries for several notable people in the underground construction industry in the U.S. including Frank Eck, chairman of the board of Advanced Drainage Systems Inc. and Ed Hearn, an office manager of Associated Pipe Line Contractors.
- OBITUARIES. Saunders, Steven // Modern Railways;Jul2015, Vol. 72 Issue 802, p86
The article presents two obituaries for several notable people including John Bennett, senior chief stewards at King's Cross railway station in London, England, and Bill Clarke, operations director for London Underground, London.
- In memory of Vladimir Mikhailovich Mostkov (1925-2002). // Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engineering;Jan2002, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p41
Presents an obituary for Vladimir Mikhailovich Mostkov, leading specialist in the field of underground construction.
- OBITUARIES. // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);5/ 9/2012, Vol. 110 Issue 5, p2C
The article presents obituaries for several notable people in Texas including Edelmira Alejandro of Kyle, Felipa Gonzalez Cervantes of Buda, and construction worker Julius Humphreys Sughrue.
- IN MEMORIAM. // Concrete International;Apr2006, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p10
The article presents obituaries for notable people in the concrete construction industry including Joseph A. Dobrowolski, Joseph H. Walker and Gordon Keith Ray.
- Obituaries. // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);6/23/2010, Vol. 138 Issue 25, p4A
The article presents obituaries for several notable people including accountant Traci Mason, Judy Hunziker Stanford, and construction worker James Kenneth Hamilton.
- OBITUARIES. // Navajo Times;3/26/2015, Vol. 54 Issue 12, pA-10
The article presents obituaries for several notable people including medicine man Larry Leroy Yazzie, construction company worker Julian Bia and farmer Willie Gruber.
- In Memorial. // Underground Construction;Dec2005, Vol. 60 Issue 12, p8
The article presents an obituary for notable people including Underground Service Alert of Southern California president Ron Olitsku, Corporate Telelink Network founder and president Michael A. Duffy and one of the founders of National Utility Contractor Association Antonio M. Marinelli.